Check your account email address ×

Why does Michigan have skyrocketing cases?

Rod

Just now, Zambroski said:

At a certain point, these political imbeciles and their followers have to acknowledge REAL science.  Or, do they?

States clinging to leftist fascism have skyrocketing cases while conservative\libertarian states are g2g :lol:

who knew? 

oh yeah. Science 

https://notthebee.com/article/call-it-the-covid-conundrum-why-do-states-that-are-open-have-lower-covid-cases-than-states-that-are-still-locked-down-the-today-show?fbclid=IwAR0_z-Rs7Gtm-1x9gxKOmQ0TNUjJOaXctCTUHTqm5HK_z6al2S7YQjGOMpw

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ACE said:

MMGW part Deux.

I do know more people that have had it as of recently. Work feels the need to let everyone on site know about every case as well so I’ve seen more and more of those Emails lately. Currently have a healthy coworker that has been fighting a really bad case of it for three weeks now. Strangely because sick only a few days after being home from a week in Florida. Says he and his family followed all the “proper” steps too. So weird. 

3 minutes ago, ACE said:

Pretty much following the same pattern that it did last year. While I hope the states with lower levels stay that way, my guess is that their levels will increase by late spring/early summer like I seem to remember them doing last year. 

1 minute ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

I do know more people that have had it as of recently. Work feels the need to let everyone on site know about every case as well so I’ve seen more and more of those Emails lately. Currently have a healthy coworker that has been fighting a really bad case of it for three weeks now. Strangely because sick only a few days after being home from a week in Florida. Says he and his family followed all the “proper” steps too. So weird. 

Better off to just live your life 

Just now, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Pretty much following the same pattern that it did last year. While I hope the states with lower levels stay that way, my guess is that their levels will increase by late spring/early summer like I seem to remember them doing last year. 

Being wide open allows weaker strains to pass through 

10 minutes ago, BadaBing444 said:

The numbers are also higher because they are testing all student athletes 13 and older every week before they can compete.  Most of the kids that are testing positive are showing no  symptoms.

Most people who test positive have little to no symptoms 

1 hour ago, ACE said:

Most people who test positive have little to no symptoms 

Many don't even need to get tested to "test" positive.  :lol: I mean.....how many signs do we need that some fuckery is afoot?  How fucking many?

• Like 1

• Gold Member

Know somebody that went to Hawaii recently one of their kids tested positive like 48 hours before going.  Went and stood in line at another Hawaii certified testing clinic.  Got a negative test few hours later so they were able to go to Hawaii.

guess that is the best thing and a pretty common thing to do is make several appointments at the Hawaii certified testing sites cause a lot of False positives are fucking people out of going on vacation.

1 hour ago, BOHICA said:

Know somebody that went to Hawaii recently one of their kids tested positive like 48 hours before going.  Went and stood in line at another Hawaii certified testing clinic.  Got a negative test few hours later so they were able to go to Hawaii.

guess that is the best thing and a pretty common thing to do is make several appointments at the Hawaii certified testing sites cause a lot of False positives are fucking people out of going on vacation.

Some of my daughters friends went to get tested months ago....for some reason, one bailed on the actual test (got a text, instaface, tweeter or some other shit while waiting).  She got the same letter in the mail as they did...POSITIVE!  :lol: 

Maybe they used her dna on the form she filled out?  SCyIENcE!!!!

12 minutes ago, ACE said:

If you’re not sick then you’re not sick. Pretty simple 

But, what if I don’t feel sick, or feel like I am going to be sick?  Can I get somebody to tell me I’m sick or going to be sick so I can then act sick....and really make myself sick?  WE SHOULD MAKE A VACCINE JUST IN CASE!!!!!!

B12437C5-872F-4386-A6F8-C106E3785D6B.gif

I almost feel sorry for the lockdown retards who believe these lying assholes. How many birthdays, weddings, celebrations, spending time with family and friends will you miss before you realize you are being played for a fool.....By fools. 

CEFA61A1-6747-4751-B4A6-A1783EC50083.png