Check your account email address ×

ANd in this weeks episode of " pissed off employee of the week" or is that weak?

1 hour ago, steve from amherst said:

White guy with a " 1000 yard stare" looks quite medicated.

...an avid Trump supporter and white supremacist with an arsenal of fire arms including several AR-15's which were recovered at the scene and in his vehicle with a mixed bag of anti-black and immigrant reading materials including "Mein Kamph".  We need to banish the 2nd amendment and confiscate all guns now!

Naaawwww....registered Democrat.  The problem here is clearly a broken mental health system that is woefully underfunded.....also, Covid vaccines aren't being distributed fast enough as the death continues to spike!

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Details are minimal so, that tells me race of the shooter hasn’t been identified yet.

:news:

Last I heard, they hadn’t released any details so either A. They are slowly learning to keep their mouth shut until they DO know or more likely, B. Whoever it was, doesn’t fit current MSM narratives. 

4 hours ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Last I heard, they hadn’t released any details so either A. They are slowly learning to keep their mouth shut until they DO know or more likely, B. Whoever it was, doesn’t fit current MSM narratives. 

Not really smart enough to do "A" because their followers are hungry for the emotional SJW feeding.  "B" is very likely.

3 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Is there any doubt why all the crime stats are spiking, and people are losing their shit?

The Joooos?

3 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Is there any doubt why all the crime stats are spiking, and people are losing their shit?

March and April kick off the seasonality of mass killings and overall spikes in violence. Tiss the witching hour for a bipolar’s swing into mania. 

Edited by ActionfigureJoe

12 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

March and April kick off the seasonality of mass killings and overall spikes in violence. Tiss the witching hour for a bipolar’s swing into mania. 

Well I guess that explains the whole GF thing, just normal seasonal violence no big deal.

4 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

Well I guess that explains the whole GF thing, just normal seasonal violence no big deal.

It seems to get a bit more ointy on this and other Internet boards around spring. Given the amount of guys here and considering the law of averages, there’s a bipolar in the woodpile somewhere on this site. Maybe a couple. :lol: 

Edited by ActionfigureJoe

3 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

It seems to get a bit more ointy on this and other Internet boards around spring. Given the amount of guys here and considering the law of averages, there’s a bipolar in the woodpile somewhere on this site. Maybe a couple. :lol: 

It's because MOST OF US are snowmobilers and this is a snowmobile site so when the so goes away it's time to get angry and violent, you know, the seasonal violence thing.

SMH

1 hour ago, BOHICA said:

Does this count as a mass shooting statistic for Biden.  Thought it needed to be 3 dead or something like that to be counted.  

Like the covid tests changing....so does the shooting statistics for what is considered a "mass shooting".

Biden and Covid...solving mass shootings and all other deadly ailments!  MIRACLE OF MIRACLES!!!

10 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

It's because MOST OF US are snowmobilers and this is a snowmobile site so when the so goes away it's time to get angry and violent, you know, the seasonal violence thing.

SMH

I’ve only known one person from this site who’s showed up at another person’s home to kick the shit out of them. That’s not too bad considering. Not sure if it was in the spring. 

3 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I’ve only known one person from this site who’s showed up at another person’s home to kick the shit out of them. That’s not too bad considering. Not sure if it was in the spring. 

Did you at least try to talk him down before he beat the shit out of you?

:lol: j/k

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, BOHICA said:

Does this count as a mass shooting statistic for Biden.  Thought it needed to be 3 dead or something like that to be counted.  

It’s pretty funny how the national CBS News started last night. It mentioned the story and I think it was the term “mass” they used about it while they segued into gun control. Anything to support the narrative. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

You doing ok ?

14 hours ago, Zambroski said:

...an avid Trump supporter and white supremacist with an arsenal of fire arms including several AR-15's which were recovered at the scene and in his vehicle with a mixed bag of anti-black and immigrant reading materials including "Mein Kamph".  We need to banish the 2nd amendment and confiscate all guns now!

Naaawwww....registered Democrat.  The problem here is clearly a broken mental health system that is woefully underfunded.....also, Covid vaccines aren't being distributed fast enough as the death continues to spike!

Being so underfunded really showes in the caliber of workers in the filed over the last 30 yrs . 

8 hours ago, BOHICA said:

Oh no it also has to do with race . Like few weeks back in Virginia Beach if I remember . Almost zero coverage . Look a bit deeper just a black guy  killing blacks in large numbers in 1 place guess those lives don't matter or at least fit the naritive 

9 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I have a long time friend that has schizo-affective disorder or something like that.

His latest rants on FB make me think he should be committed, again.

Tough to see. 

Glad he doesn't know where we live, TBH.

17 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

I have a long time friend that has schizo-affective disorder or something like that.

His latest rants on FB make me think he should be committed, again.

Tough to see. 

Glad he doesn't know where we live, TBH.

Schizoaffective disorder affects both mood and thought. The internet has been one of the nastiest things to happen to these people. It’s fertilizer for their conspiratorial delusions and and delusions of religious persecution. Thankfully there’s some excellent medication to keep the symptoms in check.