Check your account email address ×

Gaetz's arrest is imminent"

I am completely convinced that every single politician has extortionable material that can be exploited by those who ultimately control them. Otherwise these politicians wouldn't be where they are in the first place. 

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

As soon as Israel is no longer politically advantageous for republicans, they’ll be dropped like a slippery turd. 

Exactly how is it politically advantageous for Republicans?   Joo's vote like 8 to 2 dem in the US.  

13 hours ago, Highmark said:

Exactly how is it politically advantageous for Republicans?   Joo's vote like 8 to 2 dem in the US.  

Yet neocons love them?

13 hours ago, motonoggin said:

I am completely convinced that every single politician has extortionable material that can be exploited by those who ultimately control them. Otherwise these politicians wouldn't be where they are in the first place. 

Either being controlled or just narcissistic sociopaths. Follow the talking points of some of these guys who been in Congress for 20-30 years and how much it's changed. They will say anything. 

2 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Don’t you know Anler is the new woke Ben. He has everyone on this site pegged

Not many here understand what a Neocon really is.   JFK and LBJ were the true Neocon's.   Spread democracy across the world while implementing huge social programs at home.  

Neoconservatism is a political movement born in the United States during the 1960s among liberal hawks who became disenchanted with the increasingly pacifist foreign policy of the Democratic Party and with the growing New Left and counterculture of the 1960s, particularly the Vietnam protests. Some also began to question their liberal beliefs regarding domestic policies such as the Great Society. Neoconservatives typically advocate the promotion of democracy and interventionism in international affairs, including peace through strength (by means of military force), and are known for espousing disdain for communism and political radicalism.[1][2]

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Not many here understand what a Neocon really is.   JFK and LBJ were the true Neocon's.   Spread democracy across the world while implementing huge social programs at home.  

Neoconservatism is a political movement born in the United States during the 1960s among liberal hawks who became disenchanted with the increasingly pacifist foreign policy of the Democratic Party and with the growing New Left and counterculture of the 1960s, particularly the Vietnam protests. Some also began to question their liberal beliefs regarding domestic policies such as the Great Society. Neoconservatives typically advocate the promotion of democracy and interventionism in international affairs, including peace through strength (by means of military force), and are known for espousing disdain for communism and political radicalism.[1][2]

Sounds like todays George Bush jr. 

Just now, jtssrx said:

Sounds like todays George Bush jr. 

Him too.   Obama was as well. 

19 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Don’t you know Anler is the new woke Ben. He has everyone on this site pegged

This has been done bro. Doncha no that I am an anti-semite and a bigtot for my criticisms of Israel? :lol:

6 minutes ago, Anler said:

This has been done bro. Doncha no that I am an anti-semite and a bigtot for my criticisms of Israel? :lol:

What current member has done this to you?

Just now, jtssrx said:

Lets see if they will recognize themselves and raise their hands. I am not going to name them but they are here and they know who they are. 

16 minutes ago, Anler said:

9 minutes ago, Anler said:

Lets see if they will recognize themselves and raise their hands. I am not going to name them but they are here and they know who they are. 

*raises hand*

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

Anyone that's read his posts over the years.

1 hour ago, Anler said:

You got me blacklisted at hop sing? (Not sure how to spell it lol) :  seinfeld

Just now, Zambroski said:

The rest are too scared to come forward and receive your wrath!  :lol: 

I am unapologetic in my criticisms. Hence the nickname nazipigdog!

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

BTW....I'm not keeping up with all this and don't get daily "vegas odds" but, has the "imminent arrest" happened yet?

:news:

No just like Hillary isnt being arrested or Hunter Biden or Jim Comey, or dem election officials, etc... Its a lazer pointer on the wall for the weak minded to chase around. 

However I think the Gaetz case is interesting because someone tried to extort him. Nobody would dare try to extort Hillary LOL

37 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

I don’t think anyone supports this type if agenda on this site. 

For the most part.   MC follows whatever the left says and does.