Check your account email address ×

Most violent states per capita

6 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

Holy fucking ad pop-ups.  They should be paying me to try to read that!

LOL...no shit!  Meh, either way, Spinner didn't need to stay on the site for long.  He got what he needed....a twisted narrative.  One of the site's liberal half wits does one of these every year and usually, I break it down by city and he disappears when he can't explain away or deflect from the common denominator as to why these "states" are the "most dangerous".  They usually just abandon their own thread screaming "racists!" in a page or two.

Meh....who cares anymore?

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member

And there ya have it.

Violent crime in the United States is most likely to be committed in urban areas. Even in many of the safest states in the country, there are cities with violent crime rates that exceed the national average by a wide margin. Similarly, it is no coincidence that many of the states with the highest rates of violence are also home to some of America’s most dangerous cities. In some cases, a single city can account for over one-quarter of all violent crime in an entire state.

3 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

And there ya have it.

Violent crime in the United States is most likely to be committed in urban areas. Even in many of the safest states in the country, there are cities with violent crime rates that exceed the national average by a wide margin. Similarly, it is no coincidence that many of the states with the highest rates of violence are also home to some of America’s most dangerous cities. In some cases, a single city can account for over one-quarter of all violent crime in an entire state.

bf1.gif

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Break it down by city and demographics and see what happens.  

I've done that before.  They abandon the thread.  This one didn't even make it a page after this post:

LOL...stupid pants shitter posts some shit he thinks is  a "win" somehow.  Spiinner jumps in and tells MC this is really damning toward the Dem party and their base.  Shifting starts but OOOPS...too late.

SO...let's see with some quick "googly" what we have with these "TOP 5 DEADLIEST"

City                                 Dem run since                 AA population

5, Baton Rouge             2005                                 59%

4. New Orleans             1972                                 60%

3. Detroit                        1970                                 84%

2. Baltimore                   1971                                 65%

1. St. Louis                     1949                                 49%

Now, I know many here will be triggered by this...too bad.  Facts are facts.  Also, some of you will try to break this down by any means to try and dissipate these numbers to cover, be my guest.  But, I'd again bet I know what those numbers will show also.

Also, Chicago, like many other cities has a metro area that far exceeds the actual city limits.  When you factor in metro statistics of these large metro areas, the "Most deadliest" will probably change. 

Chicago population = 2.7 mil 

Chicago metro population = 9.5 mil

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Red states are the most violent. /thread

Let's also keep in mind in your little so called charts violent crime is domestic abuse . Blacks almost never  call the cops for domestic abuse so there is a lot of missing data in your bullshit 

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Let's also keep in mind in your little so called charts violent crime is domestic abuse . Blacks almost never  call the cops for domestic abuse so there is a lot of missing data in your bullshit 

Maybe he can go into 5 page discussion as to how everyone is in some way is a psychopath.  Wait, red states are the most violent.  LOL.

20 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Because gang bangers killing each other isn't a problem.  It when they miss that is a problem 

Believe me I know why. Nobody really cares when they kill each other, its when the innocents get hit that It gets heated. Most of the gang on gang murders go unsolved. If you kill a regular person or a kid, they are going to find you. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, Anler said:

Believe me I know why. Nobody really cares when they kill each other, its when the innocents get hit that It gets heated. Most of the gang on gang murders go unsolved. If you kill a regular person or a kid, they are going to find you. 

NHI