Check your account email address ×

RPM Act

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, Cwhite138 said:

I get that.. but just not as much when it comes to diesels. These systems are also problematic. Did you know the oems will not cover frozen def under systems warranty. 

I personally see no difference in cutting out emissions equipment when compared to an driving an exempt vehicle. You should be free to do both. Same with systems like abs and traction control. 

There are a few places that do legit tunes.  A lot of shops are getting taken out cause of illegal shit and it’s going to take legitimate and respectable business with them.  
https://www.ppei.com

makes no difference to me as The RPM won’t pass and idiots doing deletes will bring the entire industry down.

Just now, BOHICA said:

There are a few places that do legit tunes.  A lot of shops are getting taken out cause of illegal shit and it’s going to take legitimate and respectable business with them.  
https://www.ppei.com

makes no difference to me as The RPM won’t pass and idiots doing deletes will bring the entire industry down.

The people pushing this shit do not see any change from oem as legitimate.

i will also say the power numbers the oems are putting out now are not leaving lot of room for tuners, But it still does not make it ok. 

image.thumb.jpeg.a483e85c71651a6d36d51126894115f1.jpeg

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, BOHICA said:

Sounds cost effective!!!  Over air updates are going to be the ticket as well as penalizing aftermarket manufactures for emissions equipment removal.  Few of the big players in tuning hardware are in the process of getting hammered.

That’s not what you asked fag boy 

and you get away from over air updates by just unplugging the antenna 

Edited by ACE

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, ACE said:

I have more to the tire than that makes at the crank 

That you do, drag strip closed this summer with the covid??

1 hour ago, BOHICA said:

I’m not against performance...  I’m against manufactures selling stuff that violates factory emissions equipment. You can buy tuners for diesels that add power, and economy that are 50 state compliant on emissions.  It is idiotic to even allow emission defeat devices to even be sold when you can keep emissions intact snd still get performance.

You never answered the question, why do you feel so strongly this way?

I have 5 vehicles and none of them are 100% emissions compliant.  I'm sorry if that hurts your feelings.

• Gold Member
28 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

You never answered the question, why do you feel so strongly this way?

I have 5 vehicles and none of them are 100% emissions compliant.  I'm sorry if that hurts your feelings.

Cause it cause pollution unnecessarily that everybody else has to deal with.  I think everybody should tune and delete diesels and remove cats cause it will only accelerate the inevitable.  EPA is opening a can of whoop ass and the more that do it the faster the elimination will happen of these manufactures

4 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Cause it cause pollution unnecessarily that everybody else has to deal with.  I think everybody should tune and delete diesels and remove cats cause it will only accelerate the inevitable.  EPA is opening a can of whoop ass and the more that do it the faster the elimination will happen of these manufactures

This isn't just about the rolling coal faggots, it's about the entire racing industry.  You seem to only care about yourself and the butthurt you feel when the stinky black smoke comes out.  I don't like the stinky black smoke either but I'm not going to try and tell people what they can and can't do with their vehicles.  You want more government control, that I will never understand.

• Gold Member
Just now, Fireball 440 said:

This isn't just about the rolling coal faggots, it's about the entire racing industry.  You seem to only care about yourself and the butthurt you feel when the stinky black smoke comes out.  I don't like the stinky black smoke either but I'm not going to try and tell people what they can and can't do with their vehicles.  You want more government control, that I will never understand.

Racing will be fine...  like I said and shown here that there are emission compliant tunes for diesel, they having racing cats that do the job without hurting power,   It is just inbred fuck sticks that think they need to remove emission equipment to be fast.

1 minute ago, BOHICA said:

Racing will be fine...  like I said and shown here that there are emission compliant tunes for diesel, they having racing cats that do the job without hurting power,   It is just inbred fuck sticks that think they need to remove emission equipment to be fast.

Exactly.  No need to punish everybody else because of some sister-fucking half breeds blowing a little black smoke around.  Honestly, in your lifetime how many retards have you actually seen roll coal in person on a public street?  I can honestly say I've seen it one time. 

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

That's like saying that everybody has to keep their sled 100% stock because some retards keep putting cans on their sleds and pissing off the locals.  Come on, man.....

You think people should be able to run loud cans on public trails?

16 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

You think people should be able to run loud cans on public trails?

No.  You really are MC level stupid.  You want to restrict every vehicle in the country because some hillbilly blew black smoke up your inflated ego.  Nice chat, good night.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

That you do, drag strip closed this summer with the covid??

Ours were open all last year no issues and the closest one to me opens today a few weeks ahead of schedule

I also don’t think you understand as soon as you change any tune from oem you are no longer emissions compliant.  Just because your egr and def/dpf is in place does not mean you are compliant. Changing the tune enough to make power will increase particulate and n2o. 

So you honestly think trucks with an over the counter tune, regular tune, deleted exhaust  no fuel systems upgrades roll a fuck ton of coal? 

I have driven h&s, non us  bully dog and random efi live tuned trucks all brands. They might make a puff that is it until  the turbo spools up and thats still rare.

You need stupid dedicated tunes or some expensive fuel system upgrades to start pushing a lot of smoke. 

you really have to experience the benefit in power and fuel economy to understand why people do this. Plus when the systems fuck up they are very expensive to replace. 

if your burning more fuel than needed that cant be good for the environment either.  

and in the end its all just finger pointing with out fixing the issues of the big polluters. Planes & shipping. 

2 hours ago, Cwhite138 said:

I also don’t think you understand as soon as you change any tune from oem you are no longer emissions compliant.  Just because your egr and def/dpf is in place does not mean you are compliant. Changing the tune enough to make power will increase particulate and n2o. 

So you honestly think trucks with an over the counter tune, regular tune, deleted exhaust  no fuel systems upgrades roll a fuck ton of coal? 

I have driven h&s, non us  bully dog and random efi live tuned trucks all brands. They might make a puff that is it until  the turbo spools up and thats still rare.

You need stupid dedicated tunes or some expensive fuel system upgrades to start pushing a lot of smoke. 

you really have to experience the benefit in power and fuel economy to understand why people do this. Plus when the systems fuck up they are very expensive to replace. 

if your burning more fuel than needed that cant be good for the environment either.  

and in the end its all just finger pointing with out fixing the issues of the big polluters. Planes & shipping. 

and cows,  don't forget about the cows.  we should ban meat and make everyone become a vegetarian.  

20 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

and cows,  don't forget about the cows.  we should ban meat and make everyone become a vegetarian.  

Dont worry. Heard on the radio an interview with guy that runs a lab making artificial meat. They are getting close to making it economical... soon cows will be outlawed and even hobby farms will be shunned...  

• 2 months later...
3 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

Know the rules before you sell shit. I'm sure they did but didn't think they would get caught.

This is really the case.  “I didn’t know what the laws were.” Just doesn’t cut it.  

12 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

Know the rules before you sell shit. I'm sure they did but didn't think they would get caught.

Easier to go after the little guy I guess