Check your account email address ×

Covid vaccine

I may get my Trump vaccine first dose tomorrow.  Thank you GodEmperor Trump!

Turns out they do a Plus 1 setup here in AZ.

Each vial is good for 6 shots.  Sometimes (frequently) a vial is slated for an odd number or they have a no-show.  I know of several people who have gone along with someone who had an appointment and gotten a plus one so they don't end up throwing that dose away.  I'm plus 1.

Edited by Matt

17 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

I could get the Trump vaccine this week at the Walgreens by the house. I’m not going to get it yet. So many brown people need it before me. The woke white peoples driving around in their cars with a mask on,should be ahead of me. The mentally  weak people should get it before me. 

LOL, such a manly thing to say. FTR, I have an underlying condition that my doctor thinks that I should get the shot. But feel free to laugh at me all you want. :thumbsup:

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, ckf said:

LOL, such a manly thing to say. FTR, I have an underlying condition that my doctor thinks that I should get the shot. But feel free to laugh at me all you want. :thumbsup:

It does not help with premature ejaculation regardless of what your health provider said.:lol:

• Haha 5

44 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Remember a year ago when all the Democrats were saying come on out and enjoy everything, go out to eat, etc. and Trump is just being a rassis for wanting to stop travel from China until they finger things out?

mememe_8c0ef24cb6429e1fceb404195f3704c0-

All the Democrats? Lmao

Just drink some bleach and stick a flashlight up your ass.

Its a hoax

1 hour ago, steve from amherst said:

The numbers I heard tossd around by the " experts" was 83 % or so.

Claimed herd immunity numbers have been all over the map. I’m of the opinion that no one knows. Some in Sweden were saying 20%. That was proven false when their numbers took off after supposedly hitting heard immunity. 

1 hour ago, ckf said:

Absolutely not. You definitely need to be in the head of the line. I was referring to people out walking their dog with nobody around,wearing masks,face shields and surgical gloves. Same thing seen with people by them selves iN their car.  Older people and people with underlying conditions should be first in line if they choose to want it. Tired a seeing and reading Brown people need it first. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ckf said:

I received the second shot late January. Minor side effects. Just get it. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

All the Democrats? Lmao

Just drink some bleach and stick a flashlight up your ass.

Its a hoax

Do you are attempting to say your heros did not do everything they could to minimize the covid and help spread it around the big city's by encouraging people to ignore the racist fear mongering? Do everything in there power to keep travel open? Only to later go on killing sprees by stuffing nursing homes with infected ? Those things did not happen in your world ? 

2 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I received the second shot late January. Minor side effects. Just get it. 

Why ? I have less than 1% chance of death if I even ever catch a covid . And I have been out and about all but about 5 days total from the time the shit started . Not really to concerned.  Imho you are a selfish fuck if you got in late Jan.  Unless you are a lot older and fatter than I am assuming 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Claimed herd immunity numbers have been all over the map. I’m of the opinion that no one knows. Some in Sweden were saying 20%. That was proven false when their numbers took off after supposedly hitting heard immunity. 

Article I read recently puts Stockholm's immunity at 15%. A long way from where they thought they'd be by now.

4 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Why ? I have less than 1% chance of death if I even ever catch a covid . And I have been out and about all but about 5 days total from the time the shit started . Not really to concerned.  Imho you are a selfish fuck if you got in late Jan.  Unless you are a lot older and fatter than I am assuming 

Health care workers were among the 1st to get the vaccination.

The more people that get vaccinated the better the chance of not seeing this virus again.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Big Crappie said:

Health care workers were among the 1st to get the vaccination.

The more people that get vaccinated the better the chance of not seeing this virus again.

He is retired ne reason to even get out of the basement 

Edited by Ez ryder

5 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

You get it to prevent the spread. Much like you, I have no fear of getting it myself but my mother is 84 and I have a friend who is 78 and I'd hate to be the one to give to them.

Mom got her first shot last week but here in Ontario they are not giving you the second shot for 16 weeks because they don't have any to give. Her second shot is scheduled for June 30th.

Being 56, I will likely qualify for a shot of the Astrazeneca around July.

52 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

He is retired ne reason to even get out of the basement 

23 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I’m 61. Two clinics I consult require vaccination in part because of sharing a building with a skilled nursing home. I’m considered a 1A health care worker. 

Anal EZ never disappoints. 

2 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Sweden never made any herd immunity claims and that was never their intent  the only ones that did were retard news sources/twitter posts that dipshits here parroted. 

18 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Sweden never made any herd immunity claims and that was never their intent  the only ones that did were retard news sources/twitter posts that dipshits here parroted. 

The man who lead Sweden’s approach to the pandemic did make a claim that they were possibly a few weeks away from herd immunity last fall. He has since change his position. 

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

The man who lead Sweden’s approach to the pandemic did make a claim that they were possibly a few weeks away from herd immunity last fall. He has since change his position. 

It was never their intent. They were clear from day one that the intent was to try and parlay keeping their economy as open as possible and not overwhelming their IC capacity. 

30 minutes ago, frenchy said:

It was never their intent. They were clear from day one that the intent was to try and parlay keeping their economy as open as possible and not overwhelming their IC capacity. 

The drop in GDP was nearly identical to the US for 2020. The consensus in Sweden is very split over their near hands off approach. Their care centers got hit the hardest. 

• Like 1