Check your account email address ×

so what's been going on

10 minutes ago, Bontz said:

That GED is really paying dividends, eh Francis??

In 1924, Congress extended American citizenship to all other American Indians born within the territorial limits of the United States. American Indians and Alaska Natives are citizens of the United States and of the individual states, counties, cities, and towns where they reside.

Well that's a huge OWNED!!!

It's like a god damn fishing lure the size of a full sized watermelon.  I can't resist responding to idiocy, apparently.

Unlike the other cancel culture bullshit that's happened over the past year, I haven't seen any statues torn down or paperwork torn up to show Alaska seceding from the US.  So, I guess until that happens enjoy the Star Spangled Banner and the Pledge of Allegiance .... and your AMERICAN CITIZENSHIP, whether you want it or not.  You're 100% Native ... I'll agree to that.  But guess what, Sport .. you're stuck with the US too (or are we stuck with you, I dunno?)

Francis the Native Alaskan American sounds better than Francis the Native Alaskan Russian (to anyone with a brain, anyway)

Edited by Bontz
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bontz said:

It's like a god damn fishing lure the size of a full size of a watermelon.  I can't resist responding to idiocy, apparently.

Unlike the other cancel culture bullshit that's happened over the past year, I haven't seen any statues torn down or paperwork torn up to show Alaska seceding from the US.  So, I guess until that happens enjoy the Star Spangled Banner and the Pledge of Allegiance .... and your AMERICAN CITIZENSHIP, whether you want it or not.  You're 100% Native ... I'll agree to that.  But guess what, Sport .. you're stuck with the US too (or are we stuck with you, I dunno?)

Francis the Native Alaskan American sounds better than Francis the Native Alaskan Russian (to anyone with a brain, anyway)

Alaska was never apart of the us retarded weak american faggot. have a good day and dont forget your helmet before you go outside 

1 minute ago, FrankieJames7 said:

Alaska was never apart of the us retarded weak american faggot. have a good day and dont forget your helmet before you go outside 

You should give your GED back, and punch the person in the throat that gave it to you.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I guess if your GED came before January 3rd, 1959 ... that would be true.  But fortunately for you, Francis, you're not that old and your GED would have included not only GEOGRAPHY but also HISTORY.  And that date, if you didn't realize it, is when Alaska became the 49th AMERICAN state.

Hopefully your mechanical abilities outweigh your education prowess.  Throwing around the retard word pretty much says it all though.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Bontz said:

I guess if your GED came before January 3rd, 1959 ... that would be true.  But fortunately for you, Francis, you're not that old and your GED would have included not only GEOGRAPHY but also HISTORY.  And that date, if you didn't realize it, is when Alaska became the 49th AMERICAN state.

Hopefully your mechanical abilities outweigh your education prowess.  Throwing around the retard word pretty much says it all though.

I wouldn't count on his prowess with a wrench being his golden ticket

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bontz said:

thanks

8 hours ago, Tommcat said:

Sorry, almost forgot about your high end diag equipment. 

That cracks me up, a test light, whoopee doo. I should sell him 1 of my digital engine analysers or 1 of the 3 Electronic code readers, nah, he'll be fine cause he's got a test light..LOL 

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

That cracks me up, a test light, whoopee doo. I should sell him 1 of my digital engine analysers or 1 of the 3 Electronic code readers, nah, he'll be fine cause he's got a test light..LOL 

hey, for all we know, frankie is to the automotive repair industry what forrest gump was to ping pong

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Tommcat said:

making 100 bucks an hour, i would fucking hope so!

How the fuck would that be possible when he’s spending all day posting here? 

43 minutes ago, Tommcat said:

harbor freight, accurate down to the volt

Accurate is a relative term.

5 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

i suggest you try extremely late abortion 

Franny, you and Benny must be related, 'cause you both can sling the shit like no tomorrow.