Check your account email address ×

2022 Yamaha sleds are out

Just now, Big Crappie said:

Definitely Cat engines, I mean, what other 2-stroke engines would they be using in them?

• Thanks 1

This release is hilarious!!! Yamaha should really stop Building snowmobiles. Anyone who argues these snowmobiles are more fun to ride than a Polaris or a Skidoo is a just a brand loyal hack. I rode yamaha from 1997 to 2012. I was one if the guys that argued the weight wasn’t an issue. I was sorely mistaken. Nothing yamaha sells holds a candle to any of the doo’s I’ve owned. 

• Platinum Contributing Member

The fact that Yamaha has put the EPS on the Procross has me thinking that a Yamaha may be in my future. I had written them off but this changes things for me.

I love my '15 Turbo. Wish it had QS3's. Easier steering would be nice. Love those SRX colours.

I sold the wife's '12 Vector with EPS last month (which she loved) with the plan to replace it with a Renegade Doo 900NA but now I may have to find something for 1 year as I assume Yamaha will extend the EPS into the Viper line for 2023.

I'm probably the only one thinking this is a good move...lol

Edited by Blackstar
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, Blackstar said:

The fact that Yamaha has put the EPS on the Procross has me thinking that a Yamaha may be in my future. I had written them off but this changes things for me.

I love my '15 Turbo. Wish it had QS3's. Easier steering would be nice. Love those SRX colours.

I sold the wife's '12 Vector with EPS last month (which she loved) with the plan to replace it with a Renegade Doo 900NA but now I may have to find something for 1 year as I assume Yamaha will extend the EPS into the Viper line for 2023.

The 900 NA is so incredibly lame 

10 hours ago, Blackstar said:

Have her ride both and buy the one she likes best.  EPS is just going to add more weight to sleds that are already the heaviest on the market.

4 minutes ago, HSR said:

No,,,no they don't. Cool story tho

Yes they do 

which I’m not sure why. When you buy an 850 You know it’s really just an 800 class sled. 

10 minutes ago, ACE said:

Yes they do 

which I’m not sure why. When you buy an 850 You know it’s really just an 800 class sled. 

There is no 800 class,just 1 antique chassis sled left there.

3 minutes ago, ACE said:

The “matryx” with an 800 class 850?

Oops tbh :owned: Real world stuff not Farmland Fantasies

Brutally gaped the 8thousand :roflcrying:

800-stock-final.jpg

2 hours ago, HSR said:

Oops tbh :owned: Real world stuff not Farmland Fantasies

Brutally gaped the 8thousand :roflcrying:

800-stock-final.jpg

Oooof I can’t imagine being dumb enough to accept paid advertising as real 

51 minutes ago, ACE said:

Oooof I can’t imagine being dumb enough to accept paid advertising as real 

You’re just sad because nobody believes anything you say about your Cat . Which is understandable because none of it is true. Keep trying though , I bet the next thread will convince them :lol: