Check your account email address ×

2022 Yamaha sleds are out

2 hours ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

The only Cat turbo I would be caught riding, right there. 

Eh, I'd prefer one that isn't lowered, Sidewinder X-TX or L-TX are pretty nice rides if you don't mind the weight of a 4-stroke.

• Platinum Contributing Member
On 3/10/2021 at 10:31 AM, ACE said:

The 900 NA is so incredibly lame 

I’m not buying it for the HP. I’m buying it for the 4 stroke reliability, excellent fuel economy and the fact that I won’t have to remember to put oil in it.

She had no use for the Vector’s 130 hp. 

On 3/10/2021 at 9:45 AM, HSR said:

You’re just sad because nobody believes anything you say about your Cat . Which is understandable because none of it is true. Keep trying though , I bet the next thread will convince them :lol:

you don't bet because you know you're retarded and will lose

10 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

you don't bet because you know you're retarded and will lose

I'll bet that you never amount to anything?? How's that?? Now quit nipping at my heels, I'm bored of you. Run along now.

11 minutes ago, HSR said:

I'll bet that you never amount to anything?? How's that?? Now quit nipping at my heels, I'm bored of you. Run along now.

yes or no, were you scared to bet about the dynotech numbers because you know you are a retarded know nothing?

3 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

yes or no, were you scared to bet about the dynotech numbers because you know you are a retarded know nothing?

I didn't bet cuz I really didn't care. If you think because I couldn't recall a dyno sheet from 24 years ago that you happen to have in front of you you " got me" the good for you. It sounds like you really need a win in life so hope ya feel good. 

I'm 50 years old ,retired with a pile of toys,,all paid for,nice house ,huge heated shop. Who's the retarded know nothing here :lol: no truck no job no sled no electricity no heat . 

Go beg for money elsewhere 

Just now, HSR said:

I didn't bet cuz I really didn't care. If you think because I couldn't recall a dyno sheet from 24 years ago that you happen to have in front of you you " got me" the good for you. It sounds like you really need a win in life so hope ya feel good. 

I'm 50 years old ,retired with a pile of toys,,all paid for,nice house ,huge heated shop. Who's the retarded know nothing here :lol: no truck no job no sled no electricity no heat . 

Go beg for money elsewhere 

i have 3 trucks, one is an s10 so you might be able to get away with calling it a car. so yes or no are you too retarded to bet on the dynotech numbers? yes

Just now, FrankieJames7 said:

wanna bet faggot?

No because you don't have any money to cover your end and you'll just take pics at the local scrap yard.

Suburban and tahoe aren't trucks,,,s10 is barely a truck 

7 minutes ago, HSR said:

No because you don't have any money to cover your end and you'll just take pics at the local scrap yard.

Suburban and tahoe aren't trucks,,,s10 is barely a truck 

i have the titles and they are trucks. fucking brain dead derp

3 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

i have the titles and they are trucks. fucking brain dead derp

Pics of these gems???? What would you put the value on these trucks?? 

12 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

so if i provide proof of ownership are you going to commit seppuku to save what little honor you have left?

Nope I want to see them. Proof of ownership :roflcrying: You're not getting pulled over FFS

1 minute ago, FrankieJames7 said:

will you commit seppuku to save what little honor you have left after such an epic ownage?

Don't speak about honor after the shit you did child.

pics or stfu. I want a laugh

22 hours ago, HSR said:

No 

my suburban, my second vehicle purchase ever after i sold my 88 single can short bed k1500 with a 305. paid 2000 for it. looking for a dana 60 and big block

my 95 tahoe, paid 100 dollars for it. was impounded by my old boss during the summer. intake gasket was leaking on the passenger bank causing previous owner to add water and not antifreeze. popped out the freeze plug on the driver side motor mount. i spend a good 20 hours on this truck in work, has 350k miles. i changed the engine back in january

my s10 blazer, got it as payment for changing an engine in a mitsubishi montero. need to rebuild transfercase and transmission. waiting for a transmission jack from jegs to show up

A1E7E572-A9B5-4075-A23B-DBD71EA76B11.jpeg

1B3D1027-272C-4AFA-9BCC-308E5229F1B8.jpeg

546900EB-CA7B-4652-9A8B-71CF983B32ED.jpeg