Check your account email address ×

FBI admits there wasn't an Armed insurrection of the 6th

• USA Contributing Member

If I remember right the only bullet(s) fired were by security that killed the chick coming in through the window?  There was a fire extinguisher thrown that hurt someone.... Was their any gun violence?

These Are the 5 People Who Died in the Capitol Riot - The New York Times (nytimes.com)

Edited by $poorsledder$

3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

What bullshit

The entire premise that anything violent occurred at the capital is what’s bullshit

Anyone that buys the “insurrection” narrative is a god damned retard who needs killed 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

The entire premise that anything violent occurred at the capital is what’s bullshit

Anyone that buys the “insurrection” narrative is a god damned retard who needs killed 

I agree but what do you think would have happened if these people got their hands on Pence, Pelosi, AOC? I don't think it would have been sunshine and rainbows. Mob mentality is a real thing.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, SSFB said:

I agree but what do you think would have happened if these people got their hands on Pence, Pelosi, AOC? I don't think it would have been sunshine and rainbows. Mob mentality is a real thing.

Im not sure what would have happened. I’m guessing if they really wanted to cause an insurrection they would have burned the fucking place to the ground 

56 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Who cares?  Let them get their hands on them.  There were multiple people on this site saying it 4 years ago that it needed to happen.   Many of them are backtracking now.  spin wants chaos, but now he wants to hold trump responsible.  Such a turn about.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

Who cares?  Let them get their hands on them.  There were multiple people on this site saying it 4 years ago that it needed to happen.   Many of them are backtracking now.  spin wants chaos, but now he wants to hold trump responsible.  Such a turn about.

I'll say again what I said on Jan 6th. There are plenty of good reasons to storm the Capitol, doing it for the Orange Goblin(or any politician for that matter) isn't one of them and that's exactly what it was. Brainwashed people. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, f7ben said:

I'd agree with that. Just a bunch of fat waddling dumbfucks, nothing else really. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 hours ago, racer254 said:

Taxes

Impeachment

insurrection

Impeachment

Taxes

The plight of the Trump Derangement Syndrome sufferer.

Hey dummy look who started the thread...apparently JT has TDS.

Just now, frenchy said:

the left are so stupid. Pointing and laughing is a much better response than hair on fire outrage. 

I honestly find both sides of the spectrum so fucking dumb it makes me think everything around me is a simulation. My fucking work partner reads me a Babylon Bee article that outrages him every week or so because he can’t differentiate between blatant satire and real news. Just dumb as fuck

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I honestly find both sides of the spectrum so fucking dumb it makes me think everything around me is a simulation. My fucking work partner reads me a Babylon Bee article that outrages him every week or so because he can’t differentiate between blatant satire and real news. Just dumb as fuck

how do you like working with JT? 

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Dude I posted a Babylon Bee article titled "Ten ways Trump can still win the Presidency" and one of my friend's shared it and people were fucking commenting on it with serious replies of "I hope so!" "Totally agree!"

:lol: :lol:

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Dude I posted a Babylon Bee article titled "Ten ways Trump can still win the Presidency" and one of my friend's shared it and people were fucking commenting on it with serious replies of "I hope so!" "Totally agree!"

:lol: :lol:

My partner was reading me an article about how Gavin Newsome signed a bill outlawing electricity in California after 2025 and SIGNED THE BILL BY CANDLELIGHT!!!!!

He was dead fucking serious that California was going anti electricity 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

My partner was reading me an article about how Gavin Newsome signed a bill outlawing electricity in California after 2025 and SIGNED THE BILL BY CANDLELIGHT!!!!!

He was dead fucking serious that California was going anti electricity 

CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS BULLSHIT!? :lol: