Check your account email address ×

Back to normal

37 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Progressives never wanted Joe Biden... You can thank the establishment for this shit show.

80 million did.  If progressives didn't want him, and 74 million voted for trump, then who are the 80 million?

6 minutes ago, racer254 said:

80 million did.  If progressives didn't want him, and 74 million voted for trump, then who are the 80 million?

A majority of Biden's votes were more anti-Trump than pro-Biden. Biden wasn't popular in the primary, the DNC just fucking manipulated the primary process to shoehorn his ass into the nomination. Not to mention a majority of the Democratic base isn't even progressive anyway.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Saw a couple of articles claiming that 1 in 5 to 1 in 6 Biden voters now say that they wouldn’t have voted for him, if they knew he was going to start off doing what he has done. I don’t put a ton of “weight” into anything like that but it sure would be funny if it was in fact true. 

Just now, Wildboer said:

A majority of Biden's votes were more anti-Trump than pro-Biden. Biden wasn't popular in the primary, the DNC just fucking manipulated the primary process to shoehorn his ass into the nomination. Not to mention a majority of the Democratic base isn't even progressive anyway.

Kind of like how they pushed Sanders out? Twice? Nothing to see there though. 

Orange Man Bad!!! 

2 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Kind of like how they pushed Sanders out? Twice? Nothing to see there though. 

Orange Man Bad!!! 

That is exactly what I was referring to, the DNC primary process is an absolute sham.

5 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Saw a couple of articles claiming that 1 in 5 to 1 in 6 Biden voters now say that they wouldn’t have voted for him, if they knew he was going to start off doing what he has done. I don’t put a ton of “weight” into anything like that but it sure would be funny if it was in fact true. 

Translation:  Most voters are fucking stupid.

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Many said 2016 was anti hillary, but when trump gained more votes than any other incumbent POTUS, that certainly disproved that theory.  I just don't understand how many years the DNC can keep manipulating the process and still get the votes.   Think about that.

1 hour ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

I saw a couple of articles that said the earth is flat....so therefore it is.

2 hours ago, Wildboer said:

then they added the chick who got 1% support with the ticket.  America is fucked.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

I wonder how many people actually think that Biden got 80 million votes? 

Well until you and Trump can PROVE otherwise how about the both of you stifle it.👍🏼

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well until you and Trump can PROVE otherwise how about the both of you stifle it.👍🏼

I was more interested to know if you think Biden got 80 million and if you still believe in the easter bunny.

• Haha 1