Check your account email address ×

So the bombing has started in Syria

jtssrx

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Right wing hypocrisy matches it step for step

Even after trump was elected and left, you still can't understand why "the right" voted him in office.  No matter how many times the left tries to equate trump with republicans in washington, he was never part of that swamp.

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

Even after trump was elected and left, you still can't understand why "the right" voted him in office.  No matter how many times the left tries to equate trump with republicans in washington, he was never part of that swamp.

Except he did everything they wanted and more all while hoodwinking brain dead fucks like you

• Haha 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
46 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Biden is bombing syria.  And all you have is whataboutisms.  LOL

Because feebs like you keep claiming Trump put an end to this shit when In fact he increased it. Do I approve of Biden bombing Syria...fuck no...but I have to laugh at your “Democrat War Machine” comment considering who was in office during Desert Storm, Afghanistan and The Iraq War.

• Platinum Contributing Member
24 minutes ago, racer254 said:

That's the narrative and you and others with tds believe it 100%

22 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

Ben swallowed the hook.

Huh...boneheads call it TDS and a narrative...smart people call it the facts and the record.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Tinker said:

Where did Trump deploy troops ? I'm not being a Sarcastic Dinkus, I honestly don't know

13 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Huh...boneheads call it TDS and a narrative...smart people call it the facts and the record.

Going to answer Tinker's question? I'd like to know too. :news:

18 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Because feebs like you keep claiming Trump put an end to this shit when In fact he increased it. Do I approve of Biden bombing Syria...fuck no...but I have to laugh at your “Democrat War Machine” comment considering who was in office during Desert Storm, Afghanistan and The Iraq War.

There is a reason that trump was voted into office.  There is a reason he GAINED more support than any other incumbent ever.  There is a reason that obama, bush, clinton all support a 47 year politician being put back into power.  Unfortunately, people like yourself fail to understand the big picture and helped washington to go back to business as usual.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, racer254 said:

There is a reason that trump was voted into office.  There is a reason he GAINED more support than any other incumbent ever.  There is a reason that obama, bush, clinton all support a 47 year politician being put back into power.  Unfortunately, people like yourself fail to understand the big picture and helped washington to go back to business as usual.

and yet he lost both elections on the popular vote.  so the "silent majority" is in fact not real.  trumps got a huge group of cult members though and that needs to be respected by the pubs.  turn them off and no pub candidate stands a chance in 22.   maybe 24 if the koolaid wears off.  

9 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Americans were attacked on 2/15. Biden responds.

Imagine the outrage from the right if Biden did nothing.

Well one things for damn sure, Waterboy Joe The Muttering Idiot Biden couldn't talk his way out of that uh... you know, the Sirious thing

• Gold Member
42 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Americans were attacked on 2/15. Biden responds.

Imagine the outrage from the right if Biden did nothing.

The VP was left out of the loop as well as Congress in Biden’s unnecessary bombing.  Tim Kaine is demanding answers from Biden on not notifying congress.  They are thankfully looking at removing Biden’s war powers over this

Trump looked the other way to whatever our adversaries did from killing or poisoning it’s own or tossing them from 5 story balconies. 

He ignored the Kashogi murder and fucked over the Kurds.

So yeah Biden is bad cause he takes no shit.