Check your account email address ×

So the bombing has started in Syria

jtssrx

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Trump dropped more bombs in Afghanistan during a one year period than in any previous year. He also classified collateral damage reports. 

You can repeat this 10x a day and the feebs here still won’t understand or get it.

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Trump dropped more bombs in Afghanistan during a one year period than in any previous year. He also classified collateral damage reports. 

Just stop.  Defending this by creating this false equivalency is very telling.  Wait, Biden isn't bombing and his actions are not causing gas prices to go up....that is the narrative.  LOL

2 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Pretty good aim ! How the fuck did Trump get so fn good at everything ?

6 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Just stop.  Defending this by creating this false equivalency is very telling.  Wait, Biden isn't bombing and his actions are not causing gas prices to go up....that is the narrative.  LOL

I’m not defending anything but this constant “Trump started no new wars” narrative from idiots like you while ignoring what he actually did is priceless. 🤣

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I’m not defending anything but this constant “Trump started no new wars” narrative from idiots like you while ignoring what he actually did is priceless. 🤣

Where did Trump deploy troops ? I'm not being a Sarcastic Dinkus, I honestly don't know

12 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

In 19 we dropped over 7k and had less than 8k troops on the ground 

In 15 we had over 100k troops on the ground and were dropping around 5500 bombs .

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yes you are.  Trump never did anything like biden is doing.  NOT ONCE.  This is all on the democrats and their war machine.

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

In 19 we dropped over 7k and had less than 8k troops on the ground 

In 15 we had over 100k troops on the ground and were dropping around 5500 bombs .

You are ruining the deception.  AFJ kicked in the nuts again

2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Yes you are.  Trump never did anything like biden is doing.  NOT ONCE.  This is all on the democrats and their war machine.

Haha...you can’t be this fucking stupid. 🤣🤣

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

What he did was bomb the shit out of the taliban at the same time reduce boots on the ground by around 90k compared to the past administration and prevent the Talisman from taking any Provence and force them to the table and walked away 3 times when they started bull shit 

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

What he did was bomb the shit out of the taliban at the same time reduce boots on the ground by around 90k compared to the past administration and prevent the Talisman from taking any Provence and force them to the table and walked away 3 times when they started bull shit 

What about changing the civilian death reporting from drone strikes? What about renting our military to the Saudis? What about helping  the Saudis bomb Yemen? 
Go do a search on the number of drone strikes under Trump or don’t...won’t make a difference anyhow.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

What about changing the civilian death reporting from drone strikes? What about renting our military to the Saudis? What about helping  the Saudis bomb Yemen? 

Biden is bombing syria.  And all you have is whataboutisms.  LOL

10 minutes ago, Tinker said:

Where did Trump deploy troops ? I'm not being a Sarcastic Dinkus, I honestly don't know

January 6th 2021 he deployed his troops in the "Storming of the Capitol" when they were out for blood and actively hunting AOC and shit on Pelosi's desk  :lol: 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Go do a search on the number of drone strikes under Trump or don’t...won’t make a difference anyhow.

"I'm not defending anything"

Yet here you are. :news:

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Again I am 100% fine pulling all troops from every base and spending all that money and man power on our borders and airports. 

Till then would rather see drones doing it than guys on the ground 

• Like 1