Check your account email address ×

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

f7ben

10 minutes ago, Frostynuts said:

Just seen the dust-up in the other thread. Bring back the Alaskan knome ! I miss him. He always had some neat stuff to tell us thru pics and messages.

He’s on my wife’s fb so I get to see some stuff from AkIQ

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Went and read the whole thing . Fuck you and your butt hurt bull shit . Dave did nothing wrong in that thread.  You are a pos for that weak ass ban  . 

Total bitch move zero question 

It obviously goes well beyond that thread. Why don't you go back to pretending Joe Biden is intentionally protecting Mexican sex offenders :lol: 

Just now, Wildboer said:

It obviously goes well beyond that thread. Why don't you go back to pretending Joe Biden is intentionally protecting Mexican sex offenders :lol: 

Prob but I saw nothing in that thread that broke any rules  

And yes every action has a reaction . And yes if you blindly let people out on the street with out so much as looking in to there life or who they were with what the fuck do you think is going to happen.  In other words Joe and his Handel's don't givec 2 fucks if traffickers are brining kids over to fuck for money . Just a reality. 

Again the cages were built in the first place by your brown God to sepperate people who had no ID the kids they were with had no paperwork the people with them had zero idea if they were there family.  Huge prob and now ahh let em go it will be fine 

23 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Went and read the whole thing . Fuck you and your butt hurt bull shit . Dave did nothing wrong in that thread.  You are a pos for that weak ass ban  . 

Total bitch move zero question 

22 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

No because ssfb was acting like a bitch 

I’ve taken your opinion under advisement and I’ve decided I don’t agree! :lol: 

image.gif

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Prob but I saw nothing in that thread that broke any rules  

And yes every action has a reaction . And yes if you blindly let people out on the street with out so much as looking in to there life or who they were with what the fuck do you think is going to happen.  In other words Joe and his Handel's don't givec 2 fucks if traffickers are brining kids over to fuck for money . Just a reality. 

Again the cages were built in the first place by your brown God to sepperate people who had no ID the kids they were with had no paperwork the people with them had zero idea if they were there family.  Huge prob and now ahh let em go it will be fine 

You realize there are plenty of legitimate reasons to hate Joe Biden, right? You don't have to make dumb shit up. Also a tad presumptive of you to assume I loved Obama, the dude was a major disappointment as a president if you ask me. Barack did some real dumb shit, you know, stuff like build cages for migrant children.