Check your account email address ×

Supreme Court won't halt turnover of Trump's tax records

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

He has no friends. Anyone who thinks he’s their friend gets burned.....all of them.....every last one.

So yeah I hope he gets toasted along with his grifter family.

CE33BFD1-9C52-47B1-B9FB-0D81C7389694.jpeg

So buck up . Just think you could be a g up right now if you bet on the election . You could be a g up if you buck up on this ptediction 

7 hours ago, f7ben said:

I think trump should have released his taxes. We need to know who he’s indebted to and if that poses and national security risk

Where does it say in the constitution a condition of being the president is to release your financial records? 

4 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Where does it say in the constitution a condition of being the president is to release your financial records? 

Where does it say in the constitution that a full 1/3rd of the governments revenue should be spent on standing armies and imperialism?

4 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

conflict of interest is a legitimate concern but considering those that would make those decisions have become political animals of their own then there really is no way to make that happen.  

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

conflict of interest is a legitimate concern but considering those that would make those decisions have become political animals of their own then there really is no way to make that happen.  

The emoluments clause is legitimate and Trump shit all over it

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Where does it say in the constitution that a full 1/3rd of the governments revenue should be spent on standing armies and imperialism?

Actually the constitution doesn’t call for a standing military. I don’t agree with military spending. 

11 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Hopefully it’ll leak like a rusty rain bucket. 

Hopefully? Really ? 

It is the only reason they want them . They know they won't get shit to stick but have been twitching to get the documents in the hands of the mail room boy for about 6 yrs now . 

• Like 1

I was flipping though channels tonight and stopped to listen to Rachael Madcow for a few. Her panties were all wet hardly containing herself while quoting the credentials of the “team” hired to look over his reportedly over a million pages of tax documents and data. A bunch of guys with lots of experience investigating taxes involving white collar crimes and so on. The dogs are unleashed. I suppose it doesn’t matter if there is a reason to look at everything that way but it’s guilty until proven innocent with these jokers. 

1 minute ago, Crowder said:

I was flipping though channels tonight and stopped to listen to Rachael Madcow for a few. Her panties were all wet hardly containing herself while quoting the credentials of the “team” hired to look over his reportedly over a million pages of tax documents and data. A bunch of guys with lots of experience investigating taxes involving white collar crimes and so on. The dogs are unleashed. I suppose it doesn’t matter if there is a reason to look at everything that way but it’s guilty until proven innocent with these jokers. 

So if they find anything credible dose that mean we need to dismantal the irs because if they do then they are inept to do a audit and seeing as he has been under audit for over 15 yrs well 

• Like 1

The dems that suffer from TDS couldn't get any impeachment to stick.  They couldn't get russian collusion to stick, now they just want to be able to leak disingenuous stories about wild tax returns and deductions from NY.  What a life to live.  There will be all kinds of new posts about this from the OP, no matter if it is the true or a blatant lie.  I guess it gives him something to do.

Edited by racer254

Someone needs to tell these guys Trumps not the president anymore. :lol: I had no idea the TDS would stick around even after he’s gone. Epic butt hurt.

15 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Hey dummy he’s speaking at CPAC...he wants to be in the spotlight so there you go.

Why shouldn't he? No republican in 2024 will win without going thru him first.

By that I mean his approval.

Right or wrong, good or bad, that is a fact.

8 minutes ago, Snake said:

Why shouldn't he? No republican in 2024 will win without going thru him first.

By that I mean his approval.

Right or wrong, good or bad, that is a fact.

I believe that’s correct and it’s a stunning indictment of just how amazingly fucking stupid Trump supporters are. It’s about cult of personality and identity politics and not one single shred of policy matters

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I believe that’s correct and it’s a stunning indictment of just how amazingly fucking stupid Trump supporters are. It’s about cult of personality and identity politics and not one single shred of policy matters

It comes across much better when the spittle doesn't come through the monitor.