Check your account email address ×

2022 Ski-Doo Release

Just now, Angry ginger said:

just noticed they went away from the drive by wire on the Turbo R.   guess all the complaining about the throttle finally worked.  

It’s still DBW just a cable goes to the potentiometer now to give it a more normal feel 

and what complaints :lol: the ski doo nerds say that piece of shit throttle is perfect 

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 hours ago, Anler said:

Does it backfire every time you turn it off? Like the other 2 2020 cat 800's I've ridden with... 

That's too funny. I rode with a 2020 Cat last week and every time we stopped he'd pull up beside me and point his finger at me like a gun as he shut off the motor.   BANG   :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

14 hours ago, Blackstar said:

That's too funny. I rode with a 2020 Cat last week and every time we stopped he'd pull up beside me and point his finger at me like a gun as he shut off the motor.   BANG   :lol:

No sorry that’s made up 

Just now, f7ben said:

Yup....they all do it I think

Well the 2020 definitely does it. I am in a group chat with pierre and some other guys we ride with and I was giving him shit about shooting flames. He says his doesn't shoot flames but I'm thinking I could make it shoot flames if I was riding it LOL

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Well the 2020 definitely does it. I am in a group chat with pierre and some other guys we ride with and I was giving him shit about shooting flames. He says his doesn't shoot flames but I'm thinking I could make it shoot flames if I was riding it LOL

Bussmans is a 2019 isn’t it?

A certain member of this forum has a place up nord where a certain snowmobile magazine has their test camp and rode a 2021 riot 800 last spring. Said the thing ran worse than ever. Cat hasn't been able to dial that 800 in for 4 years now.