Check your account email address ×

2022 Ski-Doo Release

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

It’s fine for 90hp touring sleds....it is no comparison to other hypersled turbo motors. 

such a small niche market i don't think doo cares.  Yamaha had a mill that fit a hypersled already built.  Spending the money to build a new motor for that niche is silly

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

such a small niche market i don't think doo cares.  Yamaha had a mill that fit a hypersled already built.  Spending the money to build a new motor for that niche is silly

It’s just doo being happy in mediocrity 

I’d like to have a Mach Z for the nameplates sake but the thundercat has so much more potential for a lot less money 

4 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

Yamaha designed that mill for sleds although they did probably incorporate a lot of shelf parts I’d think

10 hours ago, jdsky said:

Could definitely be as you describe but from a business standpoint it's smart because for this same reason they will sell and if they do they can always sell some more.  If not they keep it to one season and suddenly those that bought one have another low production run sled for the collection.

I'd wager the name may go but the sled won't.

10 hours ago, 800renegaderider said:

Don’t have facefuck so no I didn’t. Listen I get it your upset because your probably a die hard doo guy like myself but the facts are this things is a huge fucking dud. It is exactly what no one wanted that was even at all interested in wanting a new Mach. There is literally no reason to buy this you can buy the base 900t put less than a grand in a tuner and stutter box and have a faster sled with 5k left over for fancy shocks if you wanted them. The only reason someone will buy this is a collector or the guy with money that wants it for the name.

All true but would you rather own a real Yenko or a clone?

7 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

Neither I hate chevy lol. I see your point though and I’d choose the Shelby.

A customer of ours who is in her mid 70's told me the other day that she bought a 65 GT350 new for a little less than 5g's. She lived in Georgia and raced at Road Atlanta with it in amateur classes. Needless to say that she misses it.

• Gold Member
8 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

A customer of ours who is in her mid 70's told me the other day that she bought a 65 GT350 new for a little less than 5g's. She lived in Georgia and raced at Road Atlanta with it in amateur classes. Needless to say that she misses it.

Good story I’d miss it too she and the car are badasses. Love the 65 gt350 that’s my favorite classic Shelby. I’d take a 65 gt350r for the weekend and a 14 gt500 grabber blue black stripes for my daily if I ever hit powerball lol. 

4 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

Good story I’d miss it too she and the car are badasses. Love the 65 gt350 that’s my favorite classic Shelby. I’d take a 65 gt350r for the weekend and a 14 gt500 grabber blue black stripes for my daily if I ever hit powerball lol. 

I think the R has taken over the top spot in Mustang value.

4 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Probably a clone. 

More than likely I'd never enjoy the Yenko.

Yeah, kinda like a chic with fake titties vs nats. The fakes more than likely look better but the nats feel better.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2