Check your account email address ×

Who even watches this shit anymore, anyway?

7 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

That’s fine. I think they should stop playing it before all games. For the most part These players have no use for it anyway. Why pretend anymore just be done.

I think it is ceremonial for the fans as a kind of "start your engines" type of thing.  The players are paid to be there to entertain the fans.  It's not about these fucking players!  The NFL realized that after they shit in their own bed for months.  Ooops.

• Like 3

Just now, Zambroski said:

I think it is ceremonial for the fans as a kind of "start your engines" type of thing.  The players are paid to be there to entertain the fans.  It's not about these fucking players!  The NFL realized that after they shit in their own bed for months.  Ooops.

The Super Bowl was the lowest rated since the 60’s. People are turning sports off in droves. I used to be a sports freak I didn’t miss a game and if I did I was freaked out about it. There’s to much money in sports today for the players and the owners. The fan gets shit on for the most part

2 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

The Super Bowl was the lowest rated since the 60’s. People are turning sports off in droves. I used to be a sports freak I didn’t miss a game and if I did I was freaked out about it. There’s to much money in sports today for the players and the owners. The fan gets shit on for the most part

Want to ruin your business?  Just add politics to it.  Then, allow your employees to act like ignorant twats...in unison.  Especially when it's clear your customers tend to feel different about your path.  I haven't watched more than an hour of NFL in years...and don't have any desire to do so.  Now, it's not all their political follies over the last few.  I've been getting tired of their over the top "pageantry" for a decade plus as they celebrate and protect their immoral, if not outright felonious actions of their players.  Enough already.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Oh and FUCK Mark Cuban. I hate posting articles from any “news source” but I actually heard/read about it first, elsewhere. 

Dallas Mavericks Stop Playing National Anthem Before Home Games

He should play the Black National Anthem instead it has more meaning than the USA National Anthem.

1 minute ago, Jerry 976 said:

He should play the Black National Anthem instead it has more meaning than the USA National Anthem.

Is there a "Black National Anthem"?  If not, they can just pick one of the beautiful hymns from a successful, negro managed, African nation.

:news:

...or something from TwO-POcK?

For me, when an owner states that they don't care if their actions alienate some fans is mind boggling. In Cuban's case, he is playing with fire. I'll bet that there are many left of center that are pretty upset with his decision. I view it as a pretty racist one as he is basically telling a large segment of whites that he doesn't give a fuck about them. I'm curious to see what stance American Airlines has. My guess will be the they'll run out a statement saying that how they support it and everyone one will move on.

Edited by J. Jackson

1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

You nailed it.  The Super Bowl had the lowest rating in decades and the media in my area who reported it, couldn't understand why.  Or they just don't want to state the obvious.  POLITICS do not belong in sports.  This kneeling bullshit and unpatriotic actions are going to further the rating decline.  The media here went so far as to say it was because the fans did not care to watch brady vs mahomes.  or that it was because of the halftime show.   FFS, get your head out of your asses.

Edited by racer254
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, racer254 said:

You nailed it.  The Super Bowl had the lowest rating in decades and the media in my area who reported it, couldn't understand why.  Or they just don't want to state the obvious.  POLITICS do not belong in sports.  This kneeling bullshit and unpatriotic actions are going to further the rating decline.  The media here went so far as to say it was because the fans did not care to watch brady vs mahomes.  or that it was because of the halftime show.   FFS, get your head out of your asses.

Still watch Nfl playoffs & super bowl. Only watch off dvr tho later. FF thru all the black ass kissing stuff that way...

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

"Racial National Anthems".

SJW like Jimmy are out dancing in the streets.  Sadly, they all just looks like they're hoping and bouncing around while having a stroke because they are all so fucking stupid.  :lol: 

I see another this place isn't for me pm being sent to admin coming soon.

:lol:

1 minute ago, ACE said:

Being emotionally invested in any type of sports ball is stupid 

Dude, we all know people that, if they're team loses...they are a mess for a fucking week.  OMG.  Get emotional during the game....get back to your life after that.

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

11 minutes ago, ACE said:

Being emotionally invested in any type of sports ball is stupid 

If you are in the Detroit area, I fully agree.

lololol 😂 

31 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

There's a handful in here (and elsewhere) that blow up Mod PM's when they can't take the heat from their own fires.  It's hilarious.

Here ? Land of the toughest guys we know ? Classic ! By any chance are they the ones who call people stupid all the time ?

Lololololololololololol

Bajahahahahahahaha

Edited by CFM

2 minutes ago, CFM said:

Here ? Land if the toughest guys we know ? Classic ! By any chance are they the ones who call people stupid sll the time ?

Lololololololololololol

Bajahahahahahahaha

Theres a couple of prominent liberals here that I know used to report people to the admins a lot. 

8 minutes ago, CFM said:

Here ? Land if the toughest guys we know ? Classic ! By any chance are they the ones who call people stupid sll the time ?

Lololololololololololol

Bajahahahahahahaha

The same here did it on HCS constantly.  It just get's old listening to them whine about being bitch slapped after they started every little fight.

5 minutes ago, ACE said:

Theres a couple of prominent liberals here that I know used to report people to the admins a lot. 

It's their mantra.