Check your account email address ×

How dumb is MC really?

Anler

So your not investing in my virtual new car company? 

Good luck with your Bitcoin you know the one ransomware hackers use for payment....yeah the untraceable one.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/why-hackers-use-bitcoin-and-why-it-is-so-difficult-to-trace-11594931595

Carry one.....lmao

Edited by Mainecat

• Gold Member
5 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Good luck with your Bitcoin you know the one ransomware hackers use for payment....yeah the untraceable one.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/why-hackers-use-bitcoin-and-why-it-is-so-difficult-to-trace-11594931595

Carry one.....lmao

Cocaine, heroine & arms dealers use the US dollar as payment.  :dunno:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Carry one.....lmao

Wait, nobody uses it because it's not real remember? It's a "virtual" currency. 

8 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

MC isn’t dumb he’s a twat!! Anyone who can’t just say hey i made a mistake or I was wrong or have the ability to apologize is a twat. 

Anyone that thinks one party is better than the other is just misguided. They both suck.  His hate for one side has rotted what was left of his brain.

• Like 1

• USA Contributing Member

I actually think he's a smart guy that has been lucky enough to lead a carefree life where others have taken care of him.  He's pretty good at fishing.... look at all the replies he gets off all the dumb but well planned posts he puts out there. 

I don't worry about what the internet thinks of me and apparently cares less less than I do.

Keep telling him he's dumb and old while he pastes all his crap, that's what he's looking for. 

10 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Anyone that thinks one party is better than the other is just misguided. They both suck.  His hate for one side has rotted what was left of his brain.

I don’t support party'sI support people now. Like I support Tulsi