Check your account email address ×

Gas Prices

7 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

Yep. 

Energy prices are a tax, 

That businesses have no choice but to pass on to the consumer.  Liberals are too clueless to ever realize this and depend on those with the same mental capacity to cheer them on for going after rich business owners. 

Get your vaccine shot.

“The biggest contributor to rising oil prices is the hope in the market that the COVID vaccine will help global fuel demand recover,” AAA spokesman Mark Jenkins said be email."

25 minutes ago, A05GSHO said:

Get your vaccine shot.

“The biggest contributor to rising oil prices is the hope in the market that the COVID vaccine will help global fuel demand recover,” AAA spokesman Mark Jenkins said be email."

No u!

21 minutes ago, A05GSHO said:

Get your vaccine shot.

I am so sick of the COVID excuse for everything.  It is all I hear all day.   Nobody can do their job anymore.   Trump was/ is the only fucker in the country  who couldn’t use it to his benefit.   

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Are you really this fucking ignorant to be so manipulated by this articles?  I suppose you cheer for higher taxes.  I bet you believe every article about how trickle down supposedly doesn't work either.

Ya I'm a proctologist, bend over bitch. :lol: 

No I work for a large health care provider and I'm in and out clinics and hospitals.  I've set up computers and printers in covid tents and trailers.  Been in and out of emergency rooms, ICU's, Med Surg units and more.  Been in advance PPE to set up computers and video equipment.

So I got the shots

Edited by A05GSHO

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 hours ago, racer254 said:

Just as predicted, they are going up.  Anyone else notice the trend.

47 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Are you really this fucking ignorant to be so manipulated by this articles?  I suppose you cheer for higher taxes.  I bet you believe every article about how trickle down supposedly doesn't work either.

Yeah you’re a regular Carnac The Great...why do you think gas prices are going up Racer..be specific.

5 minutes ago, A05GSHO said:

Ya I'm a proctologist, bend over bitch. :lol: 

No I work for a large health care provider and I'm in and out clinics and hospitals.  I've set up computers and printers in covid tents and trailers.  Been in and out of emergency rooms, ICU's, Med Surg units and more.  Been in advance PPE to set up computers and video equipment.

So I got the shots

Oh thats right...I forgot about that.

:bc:

Speaking of Trickle Down Economics here is a good article that will enlighten you racer if you can even understand it which I doubt.🤣

https://knowledge.wharton.upenn.edu/article/trickle-economics-flood-drip/

2 hours ago, Cold War said:

Raises the price of everything.   Every business is impacted by higher costs to do business. 

Oops, didn’t notice i deleted ‘just’ when editing it, lol.

4 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Just pull a few K from your Trump 401k you you all been bragging about fuckin whiners.

Go fuck your self and when you are paying 4 bucks in July remember why . And when you arecpaying 6 bucks in about 2 yrs remember why . And in about 2 yrs when you start getting a huge tax on your nat gas making your Jan heat bill over 2x what it is today choke on it you were begging for it and making excuses for it . When we start reimporting out oil from the desert remember why and remember you fully endorsed making the USA no longer engergy independent wanting us to stay in the sand box to keep there oil safe for us to buy 

• Like 4

• Gold Member
On 2/8/2021 at 11:53 AM, 800renegaderider said:

Paid $2.37 for 87 this morning. It’s anywhere from 2.35-2.45 in this area up about .30-.40 a gallon for 87

Up 6 cents in 4 days same station just filled on my ride home $2.43. We’ll be at mid 3$ by spring at this rate. Glad I kept my toilet 4 banger.

On 2/8/2021 at 2:00 PM, racer254 said:

did you read the article? It makes a lot of great points. Demand drives price as do other factors like Bidens EO on the pipeline but investors are the one causing the rise.

and demand is expected to go up pretty soon,

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Big Crappie said:

did you read the article? It makes a lot of great points. Demand drives price as do other factors like Bidens EO on the pipeline but investors are the one causing the rise.

and demand is expected to go up pretty soon,

It isn't hard for common sense people to figure out what is going on.  Any article designed to manipulate is going have some type of "facts" and "great points" so they can lay it out for the dumbasses to believe.

33 minutes ago, racer254 said:

It isn't hard for common sense people to figure out what is going on.  Any article designed to manipulate is going have some type of "facts" and "great points" so they can lay it out for the dumbasses to believe.

Explain why you think gas prices are rising then...be specific. 

16 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Explain why you think gas prices are rising then...be specific. 

12 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Keep giving us the excuses, instead of putting the blame where it belongs.  Sheep like you are easy to manipulate.

🤷🏻

13 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Keep giving us the excuses, instead of putting the blame where it belongs.  Sheep like you are easy to manipulate.

How much more is a gallon of gas now compared to last January?