Check your account email address ×

Gas Prices

14 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Keep giving us the excuses, instead of putting the blame where it belongs.  Sheep like you are easy to manipulate.

You said why you think they went up in your 2nd post in this thread....but braindead pouty will keep asking you regardless 

:lol:

58 minutes ago, racer254 said:

It isn't hard for common sense people to figure out what is going on.  Any article designed to manipulate is going have some type of "facts" and "great points" so they can lay it out for the dumbasses to believe.

Well, I'm a pretty "common sense kinda guy and I didn't see any attempt to manipulate in that article.

I guess that makes me a "dumbass"

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Big Crappie said:

Well, I'm a pretty "common sense kinda guy and I didn't see any attempt to manipulate in that article.

I guess that makes me a "dumbass"

Jesus christ, the headline of the article wants you to believe that rising gas prices are a good thing.  How much more manipulation can you get?

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
On 2/8/2021 at 9:49 AM, racer254 said:

Nope, but we sure can blame democrats and biden voters.

30 minutes ago, Dave said:

You said why you think they went up in your 2nd post in this thread....but braindead pouty will keep asking you regardless 

:lol:

Yeah that’s a great answer you gelatinous bag of fuck.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yeah that’s a great answer you gelatinous bag of fuck.

Of course you don't like the answer because you refuse to believe the obvious even though it's the truth.   Gas Prices are rising because of democrat policies and it is a direct result of Biden and his EO's.  But you can go and read an article like this explaining and convincing you that rising gas prices are a good sign.  Then you can run around repeating this article telling all others how Biden is not effecting gas prices.  FFS get your head out of your ass.