Check your account email address ×

Snowmachiners give a fuck

Snake

Just a quick blurb... we were talking about tipping.

While in Jackman last week, we ate at 4 Seasons. Not a mask in the site, no request to.

When we left, we left $50 on a $39 tab, and I noticed the folks next table over left $30 on whatever.

Good to see our sport showing we give a fuck.

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, Snake said:

Just a quick blurb... we were talking about tipping.

While in Jackman last week, we ate at 4 Seasons. Not a mask in the site, no request to.

When we left, we left $50 on a $39 tab, and I noticed the folks next table over left $30 on whatever.

Good to see our sport showing we give a fuck.

Way to class it up! 

Unfortunately, Tools and Kayak Karen stopped in the establishment later (for reasons nobody understands) and reported them to the state for these non-mask violations and now, this eatery has a $5.7 million dollar fine to pay.

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Way to class it up! 

Unfortunately, Tools and Kayak Karen stopped in the establishment later (for reasons nobody understands) and reported them to the state for these non-mask violations and now, this eatery has a $5.7 million dollar fine to pay.

You gotta be bullshitting me???

2 minutes ago, poopooforme said:

You gotta be bullshitting me???

Just a little.  The fine may be a bit high.  But this is how it's working around my area.  These liberal police are reporting establishments not enforcing the code and just trying to stay afloat...then the state and city step in and issue huge fines all but ensuring these establishments have to close the doors.

Here's what the the Dems figured out...they cannot easily strip away Constitutional rights but they CAN enforce businesses to do what they want them to do and, by proxy take away freedoms that way.

We ended up at stoner Dave’s establishment over the week. We had quite a few more people than he was legally allowed to have due to rones rules 

he let us all in anyway and fed us lunch. He was well rewarded for it. 

We did that in the yoop couple weeks ago. Nazi governor is putting all of the restaurants and bars out of business. We hear the steakhouse is doing takeout so we go there. All outside lights are off and all of the windows covered but there are 30 pick up trucks and a group of snowmobiles outside. Go inside and place is packed. LOL

Can we eat our food here? Sure! Yep big tips. Especially when just a couple miles over the border in wisconsin is wide open with zero restrictions. Fuck governor whitmer. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Anler said:

We did that in the yoop couple weeks ago. Nazi governor is putting all of the restaurants and bars out of business. We hear the steakhouse is doing takeout so we go there. All outside lights are off and all of the windows covered but there are 30 pick up trucks and a group of snowmobiles outside. Go inside and place is packed. LOL

Can we eat our food here? Sure! Yep big tips. Especially when just a couple miles over the border in wisconsin is wide open with zero restrictions. Fuck governor whitmer. 

That’s what was happening here. Our premier has legit lost his mind and closed everything. Saskabush is still fairly open so everyone was going there to shop and eat in a restaurant like a normal person:

so our premier got pissy and closed the border. But we still go anyway 

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

Oh we have restrictions in Wisconsin it's just that the Law isn't enforcing them, but some Counties Health department officials are.

23 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Oh we have restrictions in Wisconsin it's just that the Law isn't enforcing them, but some Counties Health department officials are.

Rode in 2 counties in southern Wisconsin on Saturday and bars were packed. Not one mask anywhere. Not the waitresses, bartenders, nobody. 

Just now, Anler said:

Rode in 2 counties in southern Wisconsin on Saturday and bars were packed. Not one mask anywhere. Not the waitresses, bartenders, nobody. 

Most people involved in motorsports aren't total fucking pussies scared to breath.

• Thanks 1

Same here, and every place has a sign at the entrances which say Masks are required.

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Most people involved in motorsports aren't total fucking pussies scared to breath.

Was a hard day of drinking and riding Saturday. Had a SB party at the house yesterday and at work today everyone is complaining about the cold. They ask "How do you ride in these temps?" My response "Its awesome, all of the crying pussies stay home" 

• Like 2

Was a hard day of drinking and riding Saturday. Had a SB party at the house yesterday and at work today everyone is complaining about the cold. They ask "How do you ride in these temps?" My response "Its awesome, all of the crying pussies stay home" 

How cold?

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

People start to give up here at -20 but I think it’s better.  Less losers around 

6 minutes ago, ACE said:

People start to give up here at -20 but I think it’s better.  Less losers around 

I would have to seriously think about a day at -20f these days. But we have done it multiple times. My only fear is a crash or breakdown and being stuck out in the middle of nowhere with no signal. 

We did a saddlebag trip thru Northern Wisconsin one year. Snow conditions were epic but it was cold as fuck that week. One day the high temp was -17f. That was as warm as it got. We did 200 miles that day. Trails were groomed to the 9's and zero traffic. Some of the best riding I have ever done. 

5 minutes ago, Anler said:

I would have to seriously think about a day at -20f these days. But we have done it multiple times. My only fear is a crash or breakdown and being stuck out in the middle of nowhere with no signal. 

We did a saddlebag trip thru Northern Wisconsin one year. Snow conditions were epic but it was cold as fuck that week. One day the high temp was -17f. That was as warm as it got. We did 200 miles that day. Trails were groomed to the 9's and zero traffic. Some of the best riding I have ever done. 

Yeah just have to make sure your gear is spot on. 

16 minutes ago, Anler said:

When I loaded up to go home I had -2f in the truck. It was in the teens during the day. Dropped into single digits at night. 

That's not to bad....in the -40s here again this morning.

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Around 10 and lower starts the sweet spot where people don't want to ride.  I'll take zero and sunny all day long.

59 minutes ago, Anler said:

Those are the best days.  Once you're past that initial cold in the morning and you're good to go for the rest of the day, you can't beat it.  Unless you get onto a rail grade at 5 pm after the sun is going down and you haven't eaten in a while and the cold starts to get into your bones and you're 40 miles from an open pit.  Had that a couple times too.  That sucks.