Check your account email address ×

Why are Democrats so scared of Donald Trump when they just defeated him?

Snake

“Donald Trump is washed up. A has-been. Everyone hates him, and he has no future. That’s what the press is constantly telling us. So why are the Democrats still afraid of him? . . . In a nation returning to “normalcy,” does Congress cower behind armed troops and 12-foot fences? Does a party securely in control try to enlist tech firms and media to snuff out voices of opposition? In a normal America, does a defeated presidential incumbent pose such a threat to the party in power that he must be impeached after leaving office, to ensure he doesn’t win back the White House in four years?”

https://nypost.com/2021/02/04/why-are-democrats-so-scared-of-trump-when-they-just-beat-him/

• Thanks 1

They have nothing to worry about Trump running as a republican because the republican party certainly wont have any of that and they more than likely dont want him running as an independent and they wont have that either. Look for some republicans to break rank and convict Trump...

58 minutes ago, Anler said:

They have nothing to worry about Trump running as a republican because the republican party certainly wont have any of that and they more than likely dont want him running as an independent and they wont have that either. Look for some republicans to break rank and convict Trump...

17 though....doubt it.

• Like 1

Can you imagine someone you hate and despise so much, you would literally ruin a country over it.

The last thing anyone seems to want to acknowledge is Trump now knowing where a shit ton of the dems bodies are buried.

In my opinion... THAT is what it's alllllllll about.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Snake said:

Can you imagine someone you hate and despise so much, you would literally ruin a country over it.

The last thing anyone seems to want to acknowledge is Trump now knowing where a shit ton of the dems bodies are buried.

In my opinion... THAT is what it's alllllllll about.

I don't know what Trump knows but I do feel he has a good idea of exactly how fucking corrupt DC is and who are the major players in the corruption.  I think DC's best bet is to discredit him at every turn so when he does throw them under the bus, he's just turned into a disgruntled and bitter ex-politician.

Now...what is sad is, Trump himself has contributed to his own discredit with poor choices in speech.  So, bottom line is, DC is going back to the status quo...and they will ensure that NOBODY outside of their little industrial complex will ever get into that seat again.

They've been outsmarting us for decades...now, half of Americans are eggplants so, it's gonna be fun to see how fucked up we all end up.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I don't know what Trump knows but I do feel he has a good idea of exactly how fucking corrupt DC is and who are the major players in the corruption.  I think DC's best bet is to discredit him at every turn so when he does throw them under the bus, he's just turned into a disgruntled and bitter ex-politician.

Now...what is sad is, Trump himself has contributed to his own discredit with poor choices in speech.  So, bottom line is, DC is going back to the status quo...and they will ensure that NOBODY outside of their little industrial complex will ever get into that seat again.

They've been outsmarting us for decades...now, half of Americans are eggplants so, it's gonna be fun to see how fucking up we all end up.

I still think there is some shit that hasn't hit the fan yet.  But yes, spot on analysis.  Hunter Biden gets a 2 million book advance, while being a fucking crackhead and a crook.  Things like that should help with uniting the country.  :lol:  

7 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I still think there is some shit that hasn't hit the fan yet.  But yes, spot on analysis.  Hunter Biden gets a 2 million book advance, while being a fucking crackhead and a crook.  Things like that should help with uniting the country.  :lol:  

I'd say half this country has been turned into the perfect retards that DC needs but, I feel it's more than that.  I think nothing will become of anything there.  Nothing.  They will continue to do what they do.  DC is for themselves, about themselves and serves it's self.  It makes me absolutely nauseas.  

This is what it comes down to...any citizen that defends them can see Ben.

• Thanks 2

Last night my wife was watching the local news which is a CBS affiliate and at 11:30 The Late Show with Colbert came on. I never, repeat, never watch him but I listened to his monologue and was amazed at the vitriol that came out of his mouth. This is what the left has become in America? I'd like to see a large exit wound coming out the back of his head. Pure evil is what the entertainment industry has become. Carson et all must be rolling in their graves...

Edited by J. Jackson
  • Like 2

40 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

Last night my wife was watching the local news which is a CBS affiliate and at 11:30 The Late Show with Colbert came on. I never, repeat, never watch him but I listened to his monologue and was amazed at the vitriol that came out of his mouth. This is what the left has become in America? I'd like to see a large exit wound coming out the back of his head. Pure evil is what the entertainment industry has become. Carson et all must be rolling in their graves...

That's what libs call 'entertainment"....

• Like 1

3 hours ago, J. Jackson said:

So many of these comedians these days have shown themselves to be pretty hateful individuals.  Guys like Jim Carrey, Whoopi Goldberg, Kimmel, etc., are just not very nice people if you don't think exactly like they do.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, J. Jackson said:

Funny thing is. all of that is completely fine. 

watching my local news yesterday morning and they were talking about the super bowl ads coming up.  The woman said this year they would be shifting towards ads that support social justice and not ads that are seen as funny, because too often these ads can be interpreted as hurtful by some.  There is a very thin line between what is seen as funny by some and hurtful by others. :cry:   

12 hours ago, Cold War said:

watching my local news yesterday morning and they were talking about the super bowl ads coming up.  The woman said this year they would be shifting towards ads that support social justice and not ads that are seen as funny, because too often these ads can be interpreted as hurtful by some.  There is a very thin line between what is seen as funny by some and hurtful by others. :cry:   

Colbert wasn't joking.

On 2/5/2021 at 4:10 PM, Snake said:

THIS IS IT!!

13 hours ago, Cold War said:

Buncha snowflake Liberals. wah, wah.

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, XCR1250 said:

Buncha snowflake Liberals. wah, wah.

Can you imagine going through life like that?   Can’t enjoy a movie, sporting event,  or show without first counting to see that every grievance group is well represented before you can enjoy it. 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Cold War said:

Can you imagine going through life like that?   Can’t enjoy a movie, sporting event,  or show without first counting to see that every grievance group is well represented before you can enjoy it. 

it has to be taxing on a person

Not only do they need to defeat people like trump, but they need to make sure the NON-DC doesn't run again.  Just a businessman with no political experience won the white house once and also GAINED the most support ever in his first term as compared to every other POTUS.  They don't want anything like that getting momentum.