Jump to content
Check your account email address ×

Good fucking times


Snake

Recommended Posts

Less than one year ago, Sen. Chuck Schumer of New York led a mob on the steps of the Supreme Court while a case was being heard and tried to thwart the natural deliberation of justices by violently threatening two of them to rule in favor of his and other Democrats' preferred outcome.

"I want to tell you, Gorsuch, I want to tell you, Kavanaugh, you have released the whirlwind, and you will pay the price. You won't know what hit you if you go forward with these awful decisions," Schumer threatened the two most recently confirmed justices, Neil Gorsuch and Brett Kavanaugh.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

" want to talk quickly about Chuck Schumer -- you mentioned it," Levin said. "He threatened two U.S. Supreme Court justices. He threatened the Supreme Court. He assembled a mob on the stairs of a Supreme Court that tried to break into the Supreme Court, but for that 13-foot bronze door there. And he warns those justices that they are, in fact, in for hell if they don't vote the way he wants. He threatened the Supreme Court. He used the Kavanaugh hearings him as Mollie Hemingway so brilliantly wrote, 'to convene a mob, to disrupt hearings.'"

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Re:Schumer on the stairs if The Supreme Court.

But that’s different. Trump makes him mad. So....Trumps fault. :( 

Left is so fucked up.

Edited by CFM
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Snake said:

Less than one year ago, Sen. Chuck Schumer of New York led a mob on the steps of the Supreme Court while a case was being heard and tried to thwart the natural deliberation of justices by violently threatening two of them to rule in favor of his and other Democrats' preferred outcome.

"I want to tell you, Gorsuch, I want to tell you, Kavanaugh, you have released the whirlwind, and you will pay the price. You won't know what hit you if you go forward with these awful decisions," Schumer threatened the two most recently confirmed justices, Neil Gorsuch and Brett Kavanaugh.

Can't even fucking imagine if a Repub did that.   Hypocrisy at its finest.   Our resident libs won't touch this.

“Let me tell you: You take on the intelligence community — they have six ways from Sunday at getting back at you,” Schumer told MSNBC’s host Rachel Maddow

Edited by Highmark
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Platinum Contributing Member
29 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I missed the part where they invaded a sitting congress killing 5 people?

 

4 were medical emergencies (health issues) and 1 was a protester killed by a cop and 1 cop committed suicide after.   The 4 medical emergencies were protestors.  

Edited by Highmark
  • Thanks 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

42 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I missed the part where they invaded a sitting congress killing 5 people?

 

Yep, one action was serious and the other was just for show.  Guess you were manipulated again.

Edited by racer254
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Mainecat said:

I missed the part where they invaded a sitting congress killing 5 people?

 

Lol I missed the part where they burnt any federal building to the ground or burned privet property to the ground. Occupied federal courts occupied state Capitols prevented votes in state capitals  shot cops in the head beat cops to death or burnt buisnes owners alive . Burnt police stations to the ground . But yes only q is worthy of the terrorist designation . Such a fucking fraud how do you even live with your own bullshit with out wanting to hang your self 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

44 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Apples to testicles.

 

What do you call this 

Bank of America, the second-largest bank in the country with more than 60 million customers, is actively but secretly engaged in the hunt for extremists in cooperation with the government. Bank of America is, without the knowledge or the consent of its customers, sharing private information with federal law enforcement agencies. Bank of America effectively is acting as an intelligence agency, but they're not telling you about it.

In the days after the Jan. 6 riot at the Capitol, Bank of America went through its own customers' financial and transaction records. These were the private records of Americans who had committed no crime; people who, as far as we know, had absolutely nothing to do with what happened at the Capitol on Jan. 6. But at the request of federal investigators, Bank of America searched its databases looking for people who fit a specific profile.

 

Is this what dictators do? 

  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Mainecat said:

I missed the part where they invaded a sitting congress killing 5 people?

 

You conveniently leave out no member of congress was harmed or even ever had a shot at being harmed 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

I honestly think if the Democrats don’t start behaving in a more bipartisan way, then what happened on January 6 it’s only a small sample of what is going to come.  

After how many years of McConnell running a one way street? Biden has reached out to republicans I hope it works, if not the dems will use reconciliation just like Mitch did so effectively.

17 hours ago, Highmark said:

Can't even fucking imagine if a Repub did that.   Hypocrisy at its finest.   Our resident libs won't touch this.

“Let me tell you: You take on the intelligence community — they have six ways from Sunday at getting back at you,” Schumer told MSNBC’s host Rachel Maddow

I missed the part where Trump apologized about the Capitol, Shumer apologized and Pelosi condemned it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

After how many years of McConnell running a one way street? Biden has reached out to republicans I hope it works, if not the dems will use reconciliation just like Mitch did so effectively.

I missed the part where Trump apologized about the Capitol, Shumer apologized and Pelosi condemned it.

Why should Trump apologize for the capital?? The incident started 30 minutes before he was done speaking, has been proven to have been planned about 2 weeks before it happened, multiple videos show police letting people past barricades, multiple videos showing police opening the doors to the capital itself inviting people in, and multiple people dressed in MAGA GEAR have been identified as BLM and Antifa members. 
 

I know these facts don’t matter to you

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

47 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Why should Trump apologize for the capital?? The incident started 30 minutes before he was done speaking, has been proven to have been planned about 2 weeks before it happened, multiple videos show police letting people past barricades, multiple videos showing police opening the doors to the capital itself inviting people in, and multiple people dressed in MAGA GEAR have been identified as BLM and Antifa members. 
 

I know these facts don’t matter to you

:lol:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Trying to pay the bills, lol



×
×
  • Create New...
Unread Content