Check your account email address ×

BIDEN SHOCK TROOPS!!! CHILLING!

Snake

47 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

I seem to remember a large portion of the conservative horde stood silent or even cheered when the feds did this in CHAZ/CHOP.

I seem to understand that you are drawing a false equivalence.

55 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

I seem to remember a large portion of the conservative horde stood silent or even cheered when the feds did this in CHAZ/CHOP.

I am not opposed to feds keeping rioters under control . Portland is had has been a shit show for fucking mo . There citizens deserve better 

10 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

I am not opposed to feds keeping rioters under control . Portland is had has been a shit show for fucking mo . There citizens deserve better 

Yup  the governor there should be removed for being incompetent by promoting vandalism ect....  and "Chad" should never have had the ability to form.  that was the complete failure of that citys government.    and of course they want federal funds to rebuild now right,,  fuck that  they let it burn  they can deal with what they let happen.

• Like 1

Just now, old indy said:

Yup  the governor there should be removed for being incompetent by promoting vandalism ect....  and "Chad" should never have had the ability to form.  that was the complete failure of that citys government.    and of course they want federal funds to rebuild now right,,  fuck that  they let it burn  they can deal with what they let happen.

Don't even get me started on the bottomless cash well Minneapolis set up and who gets it and who is distributing it . 

3 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Republicans fuck up the country and leave Democrats to clean up. Rinse and repeat.  Must admit Trump managed it in 4 years instead of 8 so if nothing he’s efficient. 

Post a list of everything Biden has done with 48 years in Government..I'll post what Trump did in 4 years.

On 1/25/2021 at 11:31 AM, XCR1250 said:

Post a list of everything Biden has done with 48 years in Government..I'll post what Trump did in 4 years.

You usually post right wing lies. I take the first one on the list, prove it’s bullshit and link a source then you ignore the truth. It gets boring. Right now fox is complaining the sleepy Joe is doing too much. They should make up their minds. 

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You usually post right wing lies. I take the first one on the list, prove it’s bullshit and link a source then you ignore the truth. It gets boring. Right now fox is complaining the sleepy Joe is doing too much. They should make up their minds. 

Screenshot_20210127-090808_Google.jpg

Screenshot_20210127-090915_Chrome.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Heck 99% of everything you post is a lie. Your links are 1 of your biggest lies..

• Like 3