Check your account email address ×

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

yep, they think it's their "I'm not a retarted hack" card when things get so bad even racer will be able to see it :lmao: 

I think it's cute you guys have a little "team" now.  Or, as SR calls it..."allies".  You should definitely throw a meet and great.  Everyone can bring a hot dish.  And I don't mean your boyfriends.  But hey, it's your pity party, blow if you want to.

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I think it's cute you guys have a little "team" now.  Or, as SR calls it..."allies".  You should definitely throw a meet and great.  Everyone can bring a hot dish.  And I don't mean your boyfriends.  But hey, it's your pity party, blow if you want to.

I bet you deep-throated some dudes when you were playing Army guy :lol: Now you have an inferiority complex :snack:and still reminisce about those special 'occasions' :lmao: 

27 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Let's have your guess.  Winner gets bragging rights and a new President.

No impeachment, 1 term and out ......Pence or Rubio will be the next president. Tim Ryan is the Dems only hope for a future. Ivanka will be the first female Jewish president in 2024.

How do like those guesses? Bring on the rebuttals!!!

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I bet you deep-throated some dudes when you were playing Army guy :lol: Now you have an inferiority complex :snack:and still reminisce about those special 'occasions' :lmao: 

I see your "wit" level runs parallel with you intelligence.  Well done.  And aren't liberals NOT supposed to speak of gays in a derogatory fashion?  Oh.....hypocrisy loop hole.  Got it.

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Trump looks like he has had cock for dinner a few times.....not that theres anything wrong with that

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Zambroski said:

I see your "wit" level runs level with you intelligence.  Well done.  And aren't liberals NOT supposed to speak of gays in a derogatory fashion?  Oh.....hypocrisy loop hole.  Got it.

Just now, Mainecat said:

Trump looks like he has had cock for dinner a few times.....not that theres anything wrong with that

Ask Z.....he can tell you what it's all about.  To each their own.....maybe he's gonna sign up for some of Pence's therapy :lmao: 

Just now, Mainecat said:

As long as it wasn't Jap ding-a-ling...you should be fine with it.  Or not?  I don't know...you don't either. :lol:

11 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

There is no butthurt quite like Liberal butthurt.  Remember guys, this election was in the bag.:lol:

Snowrider was humbled for about 45 days. He's back to his full on clueless retard ways 

6 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Snowrider was humbled for about 45 days. He's back to his full on clueless retard ways 

It wasn't being humble. It was called regrouping and waiting for the funding to start back up.  He needed to get debriefed on what the narrative was going to be for the next couple years.  :crybaby:

Just now, racer254 said:

It wasn't being humble. It was called regrouping and waiting for the funding to start back up.  He needed to get debriefed on what the narrative was going to be for the next couple years.  :crybaby:

Im thinking a stay at a mental institution was needed.

20 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Trudeau :news: 

Trudeau is a moron who blew his inheritance living like a beach bum.  To date he has been a disappointment and a failure.  Trump is expected to improve the US economy and grow the GDP, perhaps Canada can ride his coattails. 

Where you been hiding anyways?

Edited by ArcticCrusher

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

Trudeau is a moron who blew his inheritance living like a beach bum.  To date he has been a disappointment and a failure.  Trump is expected to improve the US economy and grow the GDP, perhaps Canada can ride his coattails. 

It wont be easy with Trudeau at the helm...he wouldn't know a good thing if it smacked him upside the head.