Check your account email address ×

2 hours ago, Momorider said:

Nice attempted deflection from your massive fucking show of complete ignorance about everything :finger2: hack

Deflection? You mean from the intelligent substance of one of your comments?

I apologize, please tell me more about your interest in fucking lobsters.

DAHQuZ4VoAAgnQO.jpg

Is that a record? When did over 50% of people think a President would be kicked out of office before he finished his term, in his first year? Shit, you haven't really got to know him yet.

Edited by revkevsdi

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Is that a record? When did over 50% of people think a President would be kicked out of office before he finished his first year? Shit, you haven't really got to know him yet.

Where are you coming up with that?  I see 23.5% in the first year.  

Edited by Highmark

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

You saying they feel he is going it leave by choice?. Or maybe death :dunno:

Not by choice.   Yes its an EXTREMELY FAR FETCHED conspiracy but I do think the permanent DC govt structure is severely threatened by him.   People don't realize how many career politicians/bureaucrats this country has.  I include the IC in this group.

Edited by Highmark

4 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

You should probably understand the difference between new and knew when accusing people of being stupid.  Also who would even think of fucking a lobster other than you?

No matter how much I disagree with your idealization of liberals, I must say, momo makes you look like an insightful, logical, intelligent person.

8 minutes ago, Boered said:

No matter how much I disagree with your idealization of liberals, I must say, momo makes you look like an insightful, logical, intelligent person.

I think that is the beauty of this place. Everyone here with the exception of Zambo knows momo is a waste of skin. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I think that is the beauty of this place. Everyone here with the exception of Zambo knows momo is a waste of skin. 

This place is SloMo's life blood :lol:. When it first came online after Rob closed it down - SloMo asked about resettting his post count to reflect the 80,000 plus he had from the old site :lmao: 

3 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Deflection? You mean from the intelligent substance of one of your comments?

I apologize, please tell me more about your interest in fucking lobsters.

You missed the point so fucking bad everyone that has the misfortune of witnessing your unimaginable ignorance got fucking whiplash, you stupid fucking know nothing hack :finger2: 

1 hour ago, Boered said:

Liar and a CUNT :fuckoff: 

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

This place is SloMo's life blood :lol:. When it first came online after Rob closed it down - SloMo asked about resettting his post count to reflect the 80,000 plus he had from the old site :lmao: 

:lies: 

You missed the point so fucking bad everyone that has the misfortune of witnessing your unimaginable ignorance got fucking whiplash, you stupid fucking know nothing hack :finger2: 

Liar and a CUNT :fuckoff: 

:lies: 

Let it all out snowflake.