Check your account email address ×

I want MC or Jimmy to explain why this was important

jtssrx

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Look what the Trumpers are complaining about? 

Meanwhile over 400,000 Americans are dead due to the ineptness of their god Trump and they worry about trans genders?

Get a fuckin life.

You fucking fool, why was it so important to your idiot hero to put out this ex order in the first day of his term? Seems he had a few more important things to deal with than this bullshit.

I was going to take the higher road and 'support" this clown to an extent but that's off the table. I want his admin. to fail and be subjected to 10 times worse push back than what Trump was. The country is going to go thru some exceptionally tough times because of his handlers and I want them to suffer terrifically. 

Edited by J. Jackson
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, irv said:

The thing is, those who identify as a male/female/girl/boy today can identify as the opposite tomorrow. It's insanity, nothing less! :crazy:

I knew the liberal idiocy and insanity was coming from Joe and the Dems, but I never expected it to come this fast. Going to be nut show for the next 4 yrs but I'm sure the TDS'rs will continue to blame Trump for the state the U.S. is going to become. 

libss6.jpeg

gender4.jpg

Sad but true on both memes

• Platinum Contributing Member
48 minutes ago, CFM said:

Simple. Snacks ends up hating the choices he makes and tries to make us suffer for it. Fun thing is, watching it. Lol 😂 😆 😝 

That’s  a weird thing to say considering I haven’t said anything other than responding to my name being used and positions assigned. 🤷🏻

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

He's asking you two half-wits these questions because you run around defending idiocy while not explaining why.

You fit in well in your new team.  

57 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I never defended it you slow witted stumpy fucktard.

56 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I understand your comprehension skills are just awful.

I can’t make it any simpler for you nor do I care to try. 

10 minutes ago, ckf said:

Anyone wondering in here reading some of the these treads would think you guys are a bunch of teenagers... I know I don't have debates like this with adults in real life... SMH

Real in person life isn’t the internet right ? Lol. Hope no ones life is like the internet.

28 minutes ago, ckf said:

Anyone wondering in here reading some of the these treads would think you guys are a bunch of teenagers... I know I don't have debates like this with adults in real life... SMH

It’s become HCS CE here and any opinion or post that doesn’t follow the Republican/Trump narrative gets pig piled...JT is apparently the new “Patriotic Innovations Phil The Shill”🤣🤣🏼🇺🇸

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

It’s become HCS CE here and any opinion or post that doesn’t follow the Republican/Trump narrative gets pig piled...JT is apparently the new “Patriotic Innovations Phil The Shill”🤣🤣🏼🇺🇸

Yeah I thought you recently said that you rarely posted in here anymore....  :lol: 

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, CFM said:

Real in person life isn’t the internet right ? Lol. Hope no ones life is like the internet.

Some here take things seriously enough to be more than willing to take it to real life :news:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Yeah I thought you recently said that you rarely posted in here anymore....  :lol: 

Hes said that about next door...guys an emotional roller coaster....its fun to sit back and watch it happen.

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Because there was only 8 people on this site before. Now theres roughly only 16. You have double the opposition. So it seems alot more. Lolol

Edited by CFM

4 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Look what the Trumpers are complaining about? 

Meanwhile over 400,000 Americans are dead due to the ineptness of their god Trump and they worry about trans genders?

Get a fuckin life.

If you blame that on Trump not only are you incredibly stupid, you are also a complete fucking idiot, but of course you've proven that time and again.

2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

Curious as to why people seem to think Jimmy is a big Biden guy.  Seems like more evidence of a lack of comprehension on them.  

MC clearly is a left wing loon,  he's a kool aid drinker just like many others here.  

Are you kidding, 95% of his whining is directed at Trump/Republicans. If he is so nonpartisan, he'd be whining about Democrats equally but he doesn't. No way he voted for Jorgenson, I believe he's a liar, he voted for Biden. He probably wore his MAGA hat to the voting place. :lmao:

26 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

When I see my name in a thread title I take interest.👍🏼

26 minutes ago, Dave said:

Pouty playing the victim card...

We all know what's next...

Yup...

This is what always happens with Pouty after he whines & then gets slapped around  ...

636182143_giphy-8(1).gif.fc406901c7e3356a7b734ef25e3dda50.gif

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Dave said:

Pouty playing the victim card...

We all know what's next...

What...you throw a tantrum, unfriend  people on Facebook and then leave for two years? 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Just now, ford_428cj said:

Yup...

This is what always happens with Pouty after he whines & then gets slapped around  ...

636182143_giphy-8(1).gif.fc406901c7e3356a7b734ef25e3dda50.gif

Sorry but that looks like Stinky Dave.

22 minutes ago, CFM said:

Because there was only 8 people on this site before. Now theres roughly only 16. You have double the opposition. So it seems alot more. Lolol

There's always been consistly 40 people on average on the site at one time since its rebirth in 2016....

Your comment was an hcs bullshit line for yrs.

1 minute ago, Dave said:

There's always been consistly 40 people on average on the site at one time since its rebirth in 2016....

Your comment was an hcs bullshit line for yrs.

I didn’t even know about this site until the other month. Lololololololololololol

So, with us HCS newbies to here, there really is 40 active members ?

4 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Lmao

A swing and a miss Stewey

No 100% fact we had a very small wodow and your people were far to concerned  with bullshit and finger waging to take it serious going as far as calling it xenophobic.  Hell even your here fauchi was telling you it was nothing to worry about . But then after you let the window close on getting in fr of it and it explodes it is trumps fault.  Good god just kill your self if you can't see exactly what went down and exactly why it went down like it did .

Tell me exactly how am I wrong ? 

Edited by Ez ryder
  • Thanks 1