Check your account email address ×

Fuck you Gravano

I'll bring that stuff up country myself. 

Fukkin wise guy. 

Post a pic of a guy with a dog, huh motherfukker? 

Call me a fat, short woman huh fukker?

I threw a 6'4" Italian kid into the cruiser in the early 80's. I literally picked him up and THREW him into the back seat. It almost caused a fukkin riot...people got pissed at me!! 

That kid was later convicted of murder. 

I wish I was about 40 years younger, you'd end up like that kid, you wise-assed punk. 

Just now, steve from amherst said:

How come every time you list the list of the ways Ive wronged you , you conviniantly leave out when I posted your baby pic?

babydill.jpg

Oh big deal, you're like the other faggots now, posting gay pics. Go fuck yourself along with the other losers, Giuliani, Pelosi, Cuomos, that stupid cunt Cerrone that testified with Giuliani, and that other lawyer for Trump ,,,,good group of people.

Fuck you and your pics, you punk-assed bitch. Take your pics and shove them up your ass. 

Is that YOUR baby pic, 'cause it sure ain't mine, you greasy faggot.  

8 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Oh big deal, you're like the other faggots now, posting gay pics. Go fuck yourself along with the other losers, Giuliani, Pelosi, Cuomos, that stupid cunt Cerrone that testified with Giuliani, and that other lawyer for Trump ,,,,good group of people.

Fuck you and your pics, you punk-assed bitch. Take your pics and shove them up your ass. 

Looks like Angry Ginger.

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Fukkin wise guy. 

I threw a 6'4" Italian kid into the cruiser in the early 80's. I literally picked him up and THREW him into the back seat. It almost caused a fukkin riot...people got pissed at me!! 

I wish I was about 40 years younger, you'd end up like that kid, you wise-assed punk. 

You might be the most angry person I’ve ever come across. You really need to get laid. I know they locked down the nursing homes but fuck dude you gotta figure out a way to sneak in and get some action.

• Haha 4

How about these pics, you fukkin queers? 

You like pics, how do you like these? 

Tuesday, 01/19/21. LMMFAO!! Suck my dick you faggots!! LMMFAO!! 

You fukkin homos post your little gay pics, you fukkin faggots, now SUCK MY BIG, OLD, SMELLY COCK!!! LMMFAO!! 

Does it suck to be you, getting OWNED by a 73 year old guy????  LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!

Handys at Sandys HUH, you faggoty fucks!!

P1201073.thumb.JPG.f93c84b130a72b4d885f019480c7cb6c.JPG

3 hours ago, 800renegaderider said:

You might be the most angry person I’ve ever come across. You really need to get laid. I know they locked down the nursing homes but fuck dude you gotta figure out a way to sneak in and get some action.

Why don't you fuck Gravano up his greasy ass? 

Maybe YOU need to get laid, you fukkin dildo. 

• Gold Member
5 hours ago, 800renegaderider said:

I told this fucker the same thing when he thought I was gonna drive across half the country to kick his ass.  Told him he needs to lighten up.  Just because he likes cock in the ass doesn't mean he needs to come off like he has a cock in his ass all the time....  Fuck

• Haha 3

7 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Fukkin wise guy. 

Shut the fuck up! RETARD

• Haha 3

Hook up with a vacuum cleaner 😂

• Haha 2

31 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

As expected your projecting your fantasy’s as a insulting comment to me.

Sorry, no projecting here, FAGMONT.  

I'm the most honest person on this site. In fact I've probably told too much about myself, and posted too much about myself. 

That's because I've got nothing to hide, so STFU.  

27 minutes ago, poopooforme said:

I told this fucker the same thing when he thought I was gonna drive across half the country to kick his ass.  Told him he needs to lighten up.  Just because he likes cock in the ass doesn't mean he needs to come off like he has a cock in his ass all the time....  Fuck

Did you see the pic of what I made Tuesday?? Did you see it, you dirty immigrant? 

Did you see that amount, you grease-coated faggot?

You fukkers are saying I give handies to make money, you fukkin queeer cock-sucking motherfukkers!!

DID YOU SEE WHAT THE FUCK I MADE IN ONE FUCKING DAY, YOU FUCKING CUNTS OF ALL CUNTS, DISEASED SMELLY CUNTS!! 

Edited by Guest

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

Sorry, no projecting here, FAGMONT.  

I'm the most honest person on this site. In fact I've probably told too much about myself, and posted too much about myself. 

That's because I've got nothing to hide, so STFU.  

Did you see the pic of what I made Tuesday?? Did you see it, you dirty immigrant? 

Did you see that amount, you grease-coated faggot?

You fukkers are saying I give handies to make money, you fukkin queeer cock-sucking motherfukkers!!

DID YOU SEE WHAT THE FUCK I MADE IN ONE FUCKING DFAY, YOU FUCKING CUNTS OF ALL CUNTS, DISEASED SMELLY CUNTS!! 

Who fucking cares. You live like a bum!

22 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

As expected your projecting your fantasy’s as a insulting comment to me.

Post your broads, you fukkin smegma-coated dildo!!! 

POST YOUR FUKKIN BROADS!!!

I posted some of mine!

Post your broads you fuckstick!! POST THEM!!!

• Gold Member
5 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Post your broads, you fukkin smegma-coated dildo!!! 

POST YOUR FUKKIN BROADS!!!

I posted some of mine!

Post your broads you fuckstick!! POST THEM!!!

Lol chill out dude. I got nothing to prove to you a random guy on a Internet forum lol.  Sorry to disappoint you but Pics of my wife are for my eyes only you can spank it to someone else.

8 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Man for a guy that supposedly has a 7 figure portfolio and is retired, you're one angry friggin nutlog.  Log off, go get one of those 4 hour massages with a happy ending, go down and pay cash for a 2021 Corvette, then STFU  :lol: 

• Haha 5

8 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Fukkin wise guy. 

who could have guessed all that pent up rage over your sexuality would still be lingering around 40yrs latter 

prob is every time his urges are met it leads to more self loathing and usually a assault charge for beating up his lay for being gay . 

24 minutes ago, poopooforme said:

Your picture didn't work.  Fag.  So no I didn't see "what you fucking made in one fucking day"....  

I'll send it to you on PM, how about that, you little dink-sucker.  

12 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

who could have guessed all that pent up rage over your sexuality would still be lingering around 40yrs latter 

Hey faggot. I told ya I'

v been cleared by two state police agencies. How about I give you a polygraph exam on YOUR Sexuality, you fukkin queer!!! LMMFAO!! How about that?> Will you take the GDT?????

Will you, you fukkin homo, dick-licker???