Check your account email address ×

Fuck you Gravano

19 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Man for a guy that supposedly has a 7 figure portfolio and is retired, you're one angry friggin nutlog.  Log off, go get one of those 4 hour massages with a happy ending, go down and pay cash for a 2021 Corvette, then STFU  :lol: 

Why don't you open a can of STFU!!! 

You polywog-head lookin' munchkin, go get your own HAPPY ENDING!! 

2 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Why don't you open a can of STFU!!! 

You polywog-head lookin' munchkin, go get your own HAPPY ENDING!! 

I'm a stout man and still have fighting and grappling skills......you think you got anything for me old timer?!  :crazy:

Polaris550..oh sorry polris550 said in another thread " I am no baller anywhere. I literally wear raggy fucking clothes so bad, my family is embarrassed." Im pretty sure thats not what there embarrassed of!! Read your posts... their probably glad your on the computer and not talking to them....

• Haha 3

Just now, DriftBusta said:

I'm a stout man and still have fighting and grappling skills......you think you got anything for me old timer?!  :crazy:

How old are you now, you fat bastid?  

1 minute ago, SHADOSPRIT said:

Polaris550..oh sorry polris550 said in another thread " I am no baller anywhere. I literally wear raggy fucking clothes so bad, my family is embarrassed." Im pretty sure thats not what there embarrassed of!! Read your posts... their probably glad your on the computer and not talking to them....

Wut, you think that's funny?   

2 minutes ago, SHADOSPRIT said:

Mother fucking funny !!!

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Oh yeah, you said Webba was a " STOUT FELLOW " too. Then we saw a pic of him UPTA CAMP, and his arms were the size of a BUD LIGHHT can!! LMMFAO!! A BUD LIGHT can, compared to the MASSIVE PYTHONIAN GUNS, the size of a JONSERED 2156!! LMMFAO!! 

A fukkin BUD LIGHT CAN!!! OMG! I'm gonna' die laffin'!!!   :lol2::lol2::lol2:

10 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Oh yeah, you said Webba was a " STOUT FELLOW " too. Then we saw a pic of him UPTA CAMP, and his arms were the size of a BUD LIGHHT can!! LMMFAO!! A BUD LIGHT can, compared to the MASSIVE PYTHONIAN GUNS, the size of a JONSERED 2156!! LMMFAO!! 

A fukkin BUD LIGHT CAN!!! OMG! I'm gonna' die laffin'!!!   :lol2::lol2::lol2:

I hope thats a fake profile pic, your arms aren't much to talk about either...........

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, SHADOSPRIT said:

I hope thats a fake profile pic, your arms aren't much to talk about either...........

not sure it is the arms he is attempting to show off i think it is the 80s homo Freddie mercury shirt ? but who knows how the mind of a deranged 70 yr old closet homo thinks 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

24 minutes ago, SHADOSPRIT said:

He is all talk , proves nothing lost a bet on here and welched on it , he draws up fake portfolios on a computer and post them.here for 2 seconds !!! 

11 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

not sure it is the arms he is attempting to show off i think it is the 80s homo Freddie mercury shirt ? but who knows how the mind of a deranged 70 yr old closet homo thinks 

You know how a closet homo thinks, because you are one!!! LMMFAO!!!!!  :owned:    You fukker, you got SELF-OWNED!!!!  

27 minutes ago, SHADOSPRIT said:

Hey you fukker, I'm almost 74. Most 74 year olds  are riding scooters around WAL-MART, and I'm swinging a Jonsered 2186, so get bent, you needle-dinked bug fukker!! 

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

Hey you fukker, I'm almost 74. Most 74 year olds  are riding scooters around WAL-MART, my hired man is swinging a Jonsered 2186, so get bent, you needle-dinked bug fukker!! 

Fixed

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

You know how a closet homo thinks, because you are one!!! LMMFAO!!!!!  :owned:    You fukker, you got SELF-OWNED!!!!  

Your insults are getting more pathetic as this thread goes on. Just stop your embarrassing yourself. You are clearly triggered you are basically resorting to I know you are but what am I jokes at this point.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Hey you fukker, I'm almost 74. Most 74 year olds  are riding scooters around WAL-MART, and I'm swinging a Jonsered 2186, so get bent, you needle-dinked bug fukker!! 

Finally explains things. Some old washed up craping his pants, still trying to act 30 and talk like he's 20. Just curious what is a Jonsered 2186? Did I miss something between all your babbling?

Edited by SHADOSPRIT

3 minutes ago, SHADOSPRIT said:

Finally explains things. Some old washed up craping his pants, still trying to act 30 and talk like he's 20. Just curious what is a Jonsered 2186? Did I miss something between all your babbling?

Hey, I never said I could fight like I was 30, so STFU!!!  I'll do what I can to defend myself, but I know I can't go toe to toe with a 30 year old. 

• Gold Member
5 minutes ago, SHADOSPRIT said:

I believe it’s a chain saw. Jonsered make yard maintenance stuff

• Like 1