Check your account email address ×

And the pendulum swings....

ckf

For at least the next four years FS will be filled with threads about how bad the Dems suck, lol.

The funny thing is that the posts will come from the same guys that bitched about left doing the same thing here during the past four. :lol:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, ckf said:

For at least the next four years FS will be filled with threads about how bad the Dems suck, lol.

The funny thing is that the posts will come from the same guys that bitched about left doing the same thing here during the past four. :lol:

Was that a cut and paste from Jan 21, 2016?

• Advertising Member
19 minutes ago, ckf said:

You must have been thinking the same thing I was....... we can only hope that things center up.....if it goes hard left.....FML. 

• Platinum Contributing Member

Well it's going to take more effort to post up anything negative..... the gushing and Rosy Outlook the media is portraying is alresdy nauseating.   Biden and admin will be doing no wrong in their eyes.

Unlike Trump where 99% media coverage was negativity......was easy pickens.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, ckf said:

Just respond.... BDS! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I just don't get how some of you guys bash the media for trashing Trump, when it was TRUMP who ASKED FOR THE FIGHT!!!

WTF is wrong with you boyz!!! 

Don't you remember from when he was campaigning, he would wave to the back of the crowd, and call them, " THE FAKE MEDIA " !!

It would be like walking into a bar, and shooting your mouth off, SOMEBODY IS GONNA' PUNCH YOU!!!

Donny Flair, asked for the fukkin fight,,,,,,,,,,,AND HE GOT IT!!!

The guy was a fluke from day one. 

Biden sucks, but I'm glad Trump is gone. I was so fukkin sick of his fukkin EGO. 

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

I just don't get how some of you guys bash the media for trashing Trump, when it was TRUMP who ASKED FOR THE FIGHT!!!

WTF is wrong with you boyz!!! 

Don't you remember from when he was campaigning, he would wave to the back of the crowd, and call them, " THE FAKE MEDIA " !!

It would be like walking into a bar, and shooting your mouth off, SOMEBODY IS GONNA' PUNCH YOU!!!

Donny Flair, asked for the fukkin fight,,,,,,,,,,,AND HE GOT IT!!!

The guy was a fluke from day one. 

Biden sucks, but I'm glad Trump is gone. I was so fukkin sick of his fukkin EGO. 

You sure are an emotional person.  Constantly complaining about trump and his ego.  Most logical people can keep their emotions in check when it comes to the actual job that is getting done.  I would love to see you on a construction site with a group of concrete workers. 

16 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Well it's going to take more effort to post up anything negative..... the gushing and Rosy Outlook the media is portraying is alresdy nauseating.   Biden and admin will be doing no wrong in their eyes.

Unlike Trump where 99% media coverage was negativity......was easy pickens.

Just like the media did for Obama. Cover for the Dems and deflect attention towards the Republicans. The same happens up here with our liberal media but yet the sheep can't see it.

mediaa1.jpeg

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

MAGA was a success!

It actually was. 

Economy the best it has ever been

Gas prices around 2 dollars

Stock Market booming

Housing market booming

Peace with NK and the Middle East

Trump didn't start a single war

Manufacturing jobs have been coming back.

Less illegal immigration.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, irv said:

Just like the media did for Obama. Cover for the Dems and deflect attention towards the Republicans. The same happens up here with our liberal media but yet the sheep can't see it.

mediaa1.jpeg

For some reason democrats just fail to find the connections.

2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

You sure are an emotional person.  Constantly complaining about trump and his ego.  Most logical people can keep their emotions in check when it comes to the actual job that is getting done.  I would love to see you on a construction site with a group of concrete workers. 

Hey faggot-mouth, I made more fukkin money Tues/Wed than you probably made all year. so, take your fuck talk and shove it up your ass. 

Ok, so construction workers wouldn't like me, OK!! 

My police credentials are National-Grade and my wealth can crush you, so shut your fukkin mouth.

I don't really give two shits about your opinion of me, 'cause chances are I can buy and sell your punk ass. You hear me punk?? DO YOU FUKKIN HEAR ME???

4 minutes ago, Snake said:

The funniest one I heard was Jill Biden is bringing fashion back to the White House. :lol:

:lol: It's going to be epic watching the media just finger themselves over their heroes back in the white house...and watch all their little fanbois follow along.

5C5EDE59-E89F-4EFB-8F46-0944DCE6C169.jpeg

• Haha 1

Just now, racer254 said:

For some reason democrats just fail to find the connections.

Everyone of them fact checked out, and they wonder why they never heard of some of the things others have posted about Obama and his stellar legacy. :news:

obbama1.jpg

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

Hey faggot-mouth, I made more fukkin money Tues/Wed than you probably made all year. so, take your fuck talk and shove it up your ass. 

My police credentials are National-Grade and my wealth can crush you, so shut your fukkin mouth.

I don't really give two shits about your opinion of me, 'cause chances are I can buy and sell your punk ass. You hear me punk?? DO YOU FUKKIN HEAR ME???

LOL, I love how money and emotion run your life.  I am sure you are some big "baller" among the people you hang with.   Do you have more money than friends?  If so, you better look back and wonder why that is.

8 minutes ago, racer254 said:

I'll complain about that bastard all I want! It's you beta boys that think he's so fukkin great. 

HE LIED ABOUT THE FUKKIN WALL,,,,,,,,,,,we paid for it!!

North K0orea is going full bore with missiles....Trumps lover boy!!

China fucked us with the virus...............Trump's big FRIEND.....Xi XINPING!!!

SIX people DEAD with the CAPITOL ATTACK!!

60 lawsuits filed..............he LOST All of them!!

Need I go on bitch?????  

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

I'll complain about that bastard all I want! It's you beta boys that think he's so fukkin great. 

HE LIED ABOUT THE FUKKIN WALL,,,,,,,,,,,we paid for it!!

North K0orea is going full bore with missiles....Trumps lover boy!!

China fucked us with the virus...............Trump's big FRIEND.....Xi XINPING!!!

SIX people DEAD with the CAPITOL ATTACK!!

60 lawsuits filed..............he LOST All of them!!

Need I go on bitch?????  

Do you have anything that is true?  I love how you and the rest think he lied about the wall because you did not understand him

6 people dead?  LOL  Yeah, please list them and the causes of death.  Maybe if you typed it all out, you would get it.

NK started testing again once Nov 4th showed a possible biden victory.

LOL.  Full on media lapdog.

3 minutes ago, racer254 said:

LOL, I love how money and emotion run your life.  I am sure you are some big "baller" among the people you hang with.   Do you have more money than friends?  If so, you better look back and wonder why that is.

I am no baller anywhere. I literally wear raggy fucking clothes so bad, my family is embarrassed. LMMFAO!!

It's called STEALTH WEALTH you dumb fuck!! 

Yes. I have more money than friends. Friends are basically worthless to me. Same old story, same old talk, same old bullshit. 

What are FRIENDS gonna do for me? Tell me what? I'm smarter, stronger, tougher, than anybody I know, so tell me what the fuck are they gonna do for me? 

I pay for some help now and then..........the landscaper and a yard helper at 22 an hour, because the fukkin place is so

fukkin big, so what?  Other than that who Do I need, NOBODY!! 

STFU!! Just STFU!!

6 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Best one yesterday.  
Small businesses owners are excited over the prospect of reopening in the next 6 months. 

:lol:

:lol:

I can't even come up with a comment for this.  It's just too fucking funny.

• Thanks 1

• Gold Member
16 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Why is it every time you describe yourself it is exactly the same shit you say you hate about trump? 

WHY IS THAT? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1