Check your account email address ×

Keystone employed 42000 good paying blue collar jobs

jtssrx

This was exactly like every patriot on this site said would happen.  Increase gas prices, take away middle class jobs, and more climate change bull.  Funny, but when asked on this forum what biden voters wanted, they never said this.  Thanks you democrats.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, racer254 said:

This was exactly like every patriot on this site said would happen.  Increase gas prices, take away middle class jobs, and more climate change bull.  Funny, but when asked on this forum what biden voters wanted, they never said this.  Thanks you democrats.

All the Biden voters wanted was Trump gone at all costs, which are going to be high

• Like 1

This trickles down to the rv industry that I'm in also. Used to run trailers to alberta and bc every week for years, now there's hardly anything going up there anymore. This will affect the factories in Indiana and all the small businesses that transport stuff to the oil field. Oilfield workers like to spend money on toys, rvs, sleds atv sxs. It's all going to be impacted 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, jtssrx said:

2 hours ago, Turf said:

And I believe Biden stated he would not ban fracking when campaigning in PA.  Well I guess he is now going to ban fracking.

2 minutes ago, Cat45 said:

This trickles down to the rv industry that I'm in also. Used to run trailers to alberta and bc every week for years, now there's hardly anything going up there anymore. This will affect the factories in Indiana and all the small businesses that transport stuff to the oil field. Oilfield workers like to spend money on toys, rvs, sleds atv sxs. It's all going to be impacted 

1 minute ago, CFM said:

Trudeau let him , Biden, off easy. What a puss.

Why don’t you cheap fucks join the site and help ckf pay for it?

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

I’m going democrat now that Biden is in office. I want you to pay for all of our subscriptions. Don’t you guys think mc should pay for us???

@Turf

@CFM

@Cat45

Edited by jtssrx
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

I’m going democrat now that Biden is in office. I want you to pay for all of out subscriptions. Don’t you guys think mc should pay for us???

@Turf

@CFM

@Cat45

Absolutely! Take from those that have and give to those that don't. It's the new way to do things 

27 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Let me guess. Your the loud mouth asshole regular at a bar and yells at a new guy to spend more $$$ and tip better, not realizing your the reason why.

Just a % bet.

Edited by CFM
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, CFM said:

Let me guess. Your the loud mouth asshole regular at a bar and yells at a new guy to spend more $$$ and tip better, not realizing your the reason why.

Just a % bet.

At least I don’t get banned from a low level quasi sled site like a 12 year old.

8 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Bitching about losing jobs yet freeloading here like welfare bitches.

Losing the site puts people out of a job.

GET IT? GOT IT? GOOD!

So welfares bad now? I thought that was the pet project for the libs?

9 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

At least I don’t get banned from a low level quasi sled site like a 12 year old.

Wah wah wah

I actually wasn’t acting like a dick. I was not yet lashing back.. Nor f’ing with him yet.

And if I was, who cares anyway. But I wasn’t.

Nice try at a spin.

You should stop smoking weed. Your mental decay is apparent.

58 minutes ago, CFM said:

Trudeau let him , Biden, off easy. What a puss.

why wouldn't he? He was never on board with it to begin with and doesn't give 2 shits about oil patch workers, no one in AB votes liberal so this is his fuck you to them. Best part is he can pin the blame on Biden now and not even have to wear it himself. 

• Like 2