Check your account email address ×

Pam Anderson calls for Assange to be pardoned by Trump on Tucker

jtssrx

25 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Pam is Canadian FFS!

So? Trudope and the Liberals up here are trying to do the same thing, and besides that, Pam is a dual citizen so she has as much right as anyone to speak out about what the gov't is trying to do. 

3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Pam Anderson calls for Assange to be pardoned by Trump on Tucker

4 irrelevant people no one gives 2 fucks about.

So you don't care about a guy who did nothing but expose just how much your govenment you pay for and live under there ruel is fucking you and your rights ? Go eat some high velocity lead 

Edited by Ez ryder

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Who do you think finds you relevant?

What I was thinking as well. In his deluded mind, he must think he is the grand poohbah here who has many followers? :lol:

Just now, irv said:

What I was thinking as well. In his deluded mind, he must think he is the grand poohbah here who has many followers? :lol:

He's an imbecile that needs culling.  Luckily, nature saw fit to ensure he didn't reproduce.  

• Like 1

Why shouldnt Assange be pardoned? Or a better question is what is being charged with and is it valid? He exposed crimes from both parties and other world govts. He gets arrested and they get nothing. Yeah thats justice. 

7 minutes ago, Anler said:

Why shouldnt Assange be pardoned? Or a better question is what is being charged with and is it valid? He exposed crimes from both parties and other world govts. He gets arrested and they get nothing. Yeah thats justice. 

he is not a US citizen therefore IMO the charges against him are crap.  he has no national security obligations to us.  That's where i struggle with Snowden as he did.  

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

he is not a US citizen therefore IMO the charges against him are crap.  he has no national security obligations to us.  That's where i struggle with Snowden as he did.  

Ditto.

Although I have given Snowden my full support now.

You simply can't have my training and not struggle with it.

7 minutes ago, Snake said:

Ditto.

i have definitely moved further towards Snowdens side.  While i have zero issue with any sort of intelligence gathering on foreign countries and leaders what was happing to US citizens was unconstitutional.

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

i have definitely moved further towards Snowdens side.  While i have zero issue with any sort of intelligence gathering on foreign countries and leaders what was happing to US citizens was unconstitutional.

It is used to propagandize us not protect us. The national discourse is complete shit now. 

3 hours ago, Anler said:

@mainecat ?

3 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

Actually, he can be charged with numerous crimes (“crimes”) regardless of citizenship.  But I say pardon him.  He exposed the truth and complete fuckery.  Jesus...when was the last time the MSM did that?

1 hour ago, Snake said:

Ditto.

Meh...I think Snowden is a bit of a fraud and a bit too self congratulatory for some bush league, wanna be, disgruntled soldier.

12 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Actually, he can be charged with numerous crimes (“crimes”) regardless of citizenship.  But I say pardon him.  He exposed the truth and complete fuckery.  Jesus...when was the last time the MSM did that?

Meh...I think Snowden is a bit of a fraud and a bit too self congratulatory for some bush league, wanna be, disgruntled soldier.

Most of an iceberg is underwater. Snowden is the tip, with most of the shit still underneath.