Check your account email address ×

Sweet Mother of God!

What in the fuck?!?!?  This is just incredible and I can assume safely that this is all because Tools, BarbieHands and their brand of imbeciles can’t walk from here to there without spilling gasoline all over themselves and managing to catch themselves on fire.  SMH.

87B1666C-8C50-4975-AE88-216F614122F0.jpeg

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

What in the fuck?!?!?  This is just incredible and I can assume safely that this is all because Tools, BarbieHands and their brand of imbeciles can’t walk from here to there without spilling gasoline all over themselves and managing to catch themselves on fire.  SMH.

87B1666C-8C50-4975-AE88-216F614122F0.jpeg

I actually have something similar to that to carry on my sxs when riding in the desert. 

:lol:

Edited by Dave

It takes two hands and some "wrist English" to make this fucking thing work.  Holy shit.  What a fucking abortion.  All my good cans are still up north in storage.  

This is the equivalent of the tamper resistant, child proof electrical outlets that are now code...expensive and a PIA.  Look, at a certain point, we all just need to accept that some of us just aren't going to make it and be killed off early.  Social Darwinism.  We need to let it just happen.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Zambroski said:

Look, at a certain point, we all just need to accept that some of us just aren't going to make it and be killed off early.  Social Darwinism.  We need to let it just happen.

x2

• Like 1

the new cans imo make it almost impossible to not spill.   give me good old fashioned vented cans where you can stick the spout in and just pop the vent and it dumps in a minute.  i converted most of my cans with amazon high flow "water jug spouts"

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

I retrofitted all my cans with the "fuck the government" back date kits

Yeah, in those spout vented, 1st level idiocy cans, I just drilled a hole and added a vent.  For this fucking shit....I just ordered some retro spouts off of ebay.  No fucking way I'm keeping this.  I'm still just shaking my head.

4 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

the new cans imo make it almost impossible to not spill.   give me good old fashioned vented cans where you can stick the spout in and just pop the vent and it dumps in a minute.  i converted most of my cans with amazon high flow "water jug spouts"

Yeah, I've got some nice Sonoco 5 gallon race cans that are the shit!  But...a wee bit impractical for filling a trimmer or chainsaw.  lol

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah, I've got some nice Sonoco 5 gallon race cans that are the shit!  But...a wee bit impractical for filling a trimmer or chainsaw.  lol

the only newish style can i use is a first gen 2 gallon for the mower.  stabbed the vent out a bit and it's fine for that and the chainsaw.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
16 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

I took a pocket knife and stabbed the reverse side of mine Wish it was still a vent thou.

15 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah, in those spout vented, 1st level idiocy cans, I just drilled a hole and added a vent.  For this fucking shit....I just ordered some retro spouts off of ebay.  No fucking way I'm keeping this.  I'm still just shaking my head.

the only can I got that I haven't retrofitted I drilled a 1/8" hole in it until I can get another "fuck the government" kit. shouldn't take 30 min to fuel weedeater

It seemed these can's went really backwards during the 08 - 2012 time period, hence why at the time I refered to these damn things as obama-nozzles.  Wait till the liberal pussies figure out how to stop the sale of these retrofit kits you can by to make them into a good old fashioned no-spill can again.

40 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It takes two hands and some "wrist English" to make this fucking thing work.  Holy shit.  What a fucking abortion.  All my good cans are still up north in storage.  

This is the equivalent of the tamper resistant, child proof electrical outlets that are now code...expensive and a PIA.  Look, at a certain point, we all just need to accept that some of us just aren't going to make it and be killed off early.  Social Darwinism.  We need to let it just happen.

Two hands & it still spills all over :flush:

Retroed mine too ...fuck that liberal retard bullshit.

2 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

I got a few variants of the justrite steel gas cans. No safety pour bs to deal with, they are steel not crap plastic and made in America. I got a 6gallon one for the lawnmower and two 2 gallon ones for mixed gas for weed wacker and chain saw.

B14E27E1-D66D-44DE-A50E-36B7D661ADD5.jpeg

I got a can like that that I carry diesel fuel on my road tractor for cleaning asphalt hose fittings, had to paint it yellow to satisfied DOT creeper cops

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

I got a can like that that I carry diesel fuel on my road tractor for cleaning asphalt hose fittings, had to paint it yellow to satisfied DOT creeper cops

I think there great the smaller ones I just use a funnel to fill the saw but I believe they sell them with the hose also. The big one I got has a hose already on it works great.

The only advantage to the new cans is they are automatically sealed and will keep the fuel fresh longer.  That's the only reason I haven't converted mine.  I did put on the "fast fill" vented nozzles which help some.  Filling sleds and my lawn mower out of a 6 gallon can is still a back buster.

21 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

I got a few variants of the justrite steel gas cans. No safety pour bs to deal with, they are steel not crap plastic and made in America. I got a 6gallon one for the lawnmower and two 2 gallon ones for mixed gas for weed wacker and chain saw.

B14E27E1-D66D-44DE-A50E-36B7D661ADD5.jpeg

Used those back in the 70’s. You need a funnel and always spill gas. Even though the tank is galvanized if you leave it empty it scales on the interior.

Edited by Mainecat

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Used those back in the 70’s. You need a funnel and always spill gas. Even though the tank is galvanized if you leave it empty it scales on the interior.

They make them with built in spout. Same idea just has a spout. The 5gal one I got has a steel hose on it. The two little ones I have were kinda a impulse buy when the stupid twist, pull and pat your head spout on my old plastic one was pissing me off So I  threw it in the bonfire and got those 2 little ones the next day. Then I researched more and realized you can get them with the spout and got that kind for my tractor can 5gal.