Check your account email address ×

Lets be totally honest about Trump

f7ben

Just now, Mainecat said:

The FBI cost Clinton the White House along with the Russian hacks. Trump will pay for it as the Russians didn't just hack Clinton. 

Imagine the shit the Russians are holding on Trump? It's gonna be worse than the Weiner fiasco....lmao

spool.jpg

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sludgey said:

I think you miss the part where people keep calling you an idiot but it doesn't click in. Racism had nothing to do with trumps overwhelming victory. He was the better candidate plain and simple. 

Ummmm okayyy

:lmao:

It's just a coincidence that racist attacks are way up since the election eh?  Who is responsible for that?

In the days since the presidential election, states across the country have seen increased incidents of racist or anti-Semitic vandalism and violence, many of which have drawn directly on the rhetoric and proposals of President-elect Donald Trump.

https://www.google.ca/amp/amp.timeinc.net/time/4569129/racist-anti-semitic-incidents-donald-trump/%3Fsource%3Ddam

2 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Ummmm okayyy

It's just a coincidence that racist attacks are way up since the election eh?  Who is responsible for that?

In the days since the presidential election, states across the country have seen increased incidents of racist or anti-Semitic vandalism and violence, many of which have drawn directly on the rhetoric and proposals of President-elect Donald Trump.

https://www.google.ca/amp/amp.timeinc.net/time/4569129/racist-anti-semitic-incidents-donald-trump/%3Fsource%3Ddam

Just more loser liberals and democrats mad at the world for leaving their idiot selves in the life they live.  Never gonna change.

boo hoo for them if they don't wanna smarten up.

23 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Ummmm okayyy

Does it hurt to stretch that hard wow 

3 minutes ago, Sludgey said:

Does it hurt to stretch that hard wow 

It is what it is and now that dumb cunt Kellie Leitch is playing Trump's greatest racist hits here to try and win the party leadership.  lmao!  What a fucking loser

:lol:

Edited by ICEMAN!

Just now, ICEMAN! said:

It is what it is and now that dumb cunt Kellie Leitch is playing Trump's greatest racist hits here to try and win the party leadership.  lmao!  What a fucking loser

:lol:

Me thinks you don't know what racism means 

1 minute ago, Boered said:

More snowflakes having complete mental breakdowns as the electoral college voted today. How very amusing it was to watch.

Gap increased by three Trump lost 2 the lying sack of FUCK lost 5, CUNT :guzzle: 

2 minutes ago, Boered said:

More snowflakes having complete mental breakdowns as the electoral college voted today. How very amusing it was to watch.

It really truly is...."must see TV".

And I laugh and a I laugh.  Poor, poor snowflakes.

Take California out and he won by 200,000 popular votes along with the electoral drubbing he handed out. WGAS.  He kicked her right in the hatchet wound, handily.  And here you are still prattling on like you're relevant after being dead ass wrong for a year about the election.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Take California out and he won by 200,000 popular votes along with the electoral drubbing he handed out. WGAS.  He kicked her right in the hatchet wound, handily.  And here you are still prattling on like you're relevant after being dead ass wrong for a year about the election.

I read 1.4 million more

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

How many of you clowns are going to freak out when Dump rolls back the financial regulations?  :snack: Or was an important issue for many of you a few months ago :lmao::lol: 

No where near the level of "freak out" we are witnessing right now with you :lol:

8 threads a day on trump makes mc seem almost normal

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, MiSledder said:

No where near the level of "freak out" we are witnessing right now with you :lol:

8 threads a day on trump makes mc seem almost normal

You're a good Dumpster.....make up lies and then believe them :lol::lmao::lol: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, MiSledder said:

Thats rich coming from an obama and hillary supporter :lol: lies are the back bone of your existence

So it's a lie we are better off today than 8 years ago? :snack:  Unemployment is 4.6%?  Or will the real number come out on January 20th?  If it doesn't change - are the R's lying?  :snack:

8 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

So it's a lie we are better off today than 8 years ago? :snack:  Unemployment is 4.6%?  Or will the real number come out on January 20th?  If it doesn't change - are the R's lying?  :snack:

Sounds like vince-ism, my arm doesnt hurt so no ones should mentality 

Record number of people on  assistance says otherwise, keep believing the data that fits your agenda

President Trump!

9 hours ago, Boered said:

I was watching my local news last night and they had footage of the nutbag protesters at our state electoral count, I really wonder if there is hope for these losers. One woman was going off like a possessed demon, SMFH.