Check your account email address ×

American Airlines responds to video of pilot threatening to 'dump' passengers in Kansas

I read that, just STFU with your chanting.  Nobody in their right mind wants to be on a plane for any extended period of time, lets just make nice, put in your ear buds, read a book, or nap for the next 4 hours and ignore your seat mates like a good American.  Pilot shouldn't have to put up with that shit.

Just now, F3600 said:

I read that, just STFU with your chanting.  Nobody in their right mind wants to be on a plane for any extended period of time, lets just make nice, put in your ear buds, read a book, or nap for the next 4 hours and ignore your seat mates like a good American.  Pilot shouldn't have to put up with that shit.

Getting dumped in Kansas. I bet they shut their cake holes quick. :lol: 

Dump them.  I’m not into a bunch of retards chanting anything while I’m on a plane.  I’ve already had to deal with amazing idiocy just to get there....I’m not interested in listening to a bunch of noise once I’m seated.

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

Getting dumped in Kansas. I bet they shut their cake holes quick. :lol: 

I flew into MCI once, there were like 6 gates and you could swing a dead cat without hitting another traveler, had my bags and was out in about 5 minutes.  I thought, WTF this is an International airport?

1 minute ago, F3600 said:

I flew into MCI once, there were like 6 gates and you could swing a dead cat without hitting another traveler, had my bags and was out in about 5 minutes.  I thought, WTF this is an International airport?

Driving across Kansas is weird. Everyone waves. I waved back at first. Then it was a nod. Finally just a blink. They didn’t notice. 

17 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Driving across Kansas is weird. Everyone waves. I waved back at first. Then it was a nod. Finally just a blink. They didn’t notice. 

and if you're 3 MPH over, you're getting a ticket

39 minutes ago, F3600 said:

Airplane etiquette goes a long ways to no one getting hurt.

We aren't animals, we live in a society.  

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Couple miles in I pulled over , let the chic I was with drive and went to sleep. Woke up 3 hrs later , looked around and said " WTF , you stop driving the minute I fell asleep?" 

She said , nope , this whole fucking state looks the same.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

Couple miles in I pulled over , let the chic I was with drive and went to sleep. Woke up 3 hrs later , looked around and said " WTF , you stop driving the minute I fell asleep?" 

I drove through Iowa once, same thing.

2 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

Nebraska as well. Horrible places. Makes Iowa out to be paradise.