Check your account email address ×

Who has been "Khasshoggi'd" more in their own threads?

Who gets "Khashoggi'd" more in their own threads?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. So, in order of the most ignorant first, 1) Tool Kit (Snowrider) 2.) MaineCat (dummy) 3.) BarbieHands (RevKev)

• Tool Kit
    • MaineCat
    • BarbieHands
    • Sweet fuck! Too close to call!

Just now, Dave said:

:owned:

It's not quite as bad as insulting someone else's intelligence and fucking up the spelling along the way but, it's in the same arena.

:lol:

What's wrong with some of your idiotic countrymen, bro?  Do you want to be America?  :lol: 

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It's not quite as bad as insulting someone else's intelligence and fucking up the spelling along the way but, it's in the same arena.

:lol:

What's wrong with some of your idiotic countrymen, bro?  Do you want to be America?  :lol: 

We have alot of soft heads here...

• Platinum Contributing Member
25 minutes ago, Anler said:

This thread has basically amounted to a circle jerk of 2 people so better add those 2 names to the list... 

MN Momo/Stinky  :groin:Anler :lol: 

2 hours ago, Anler said:

This thread has basically amounted to a circle jerk of 2 people so better add those 2 names to the list... 

LOL!  Hey, how’s that “look how much more intelligent we all are” libertarian movement going for you?  Who was the candidate anyway?  A plant?

1 hour ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Zam and his self congratulatory high 5’s with the new little wiener screaming “me too”. :lol: 

I’ve been hard on you...I can see how you are upset.  Try to be smarter.

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

MN Momo/Stinky  :groin:Anler :lol: 

Look Anler.  

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

I voted for myself.

You aren’t the only one.

15 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

LOL!  Hey, how’s that “look how much more intelligent we all are” libertarian movement going for you?  Who was the candidate anyway?  A plant?

Its going pretty good actually. All of the MAGA's have turned on their former republican heroes and then got played by Trump. I hate to say I told you so but some people just never learn.. 

34 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

stop you voted for that gay 12 year old admit it.  

He's your rep. Mine is Tranny Kuster . The gop dude was a RINO, so I wrote my name in. Same with Senate race.

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

i missed the US house part,  i was referring to your state rep.  

Oh, that blow bag. KId is a joke. He got the town to waste a couple hundred grand on a bike trail and now thinks he is AOC's little brother.

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Its going pretty good actually. All of the MAGA's have turned on their former republican heroes and then got played by Trump. I hate to say I told you so but some people just never learn.. 

you forgot the dems got an Alzheimer’s patient elected along with a mean side kick that’s gonna kill him with a deep throater. The libertarians are doing quite good. Looking good too. 

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

you forgot the dems got an Alzheimer’s patient elected along with a mean side kick that’s gonna kill him with a deep throater. The libertarians are doing quite good. Looking good too. 

The Libertarians are the smart people IMO but they lack vitriol so the masses ignore them. Most party followers dont really have any convictions that they will defend, they just want to point fingers. 

3 hours ago, Anler said:

WTF are you talking about?  My god.  Jimmy Dore must be like the male (or female) Maddow.