Check your account email address ×

You can’t tell me this isn’t a plannedemic and a reset

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Eat a dick short stack 

You’re so far out to lunch on the COVID/vaccine topic you’re rubbing elbows with Woolie, Sleeper, 1250, Racer, etc.  Your position requires a massive conspiracy that cuts across ideological spectrums along with an incredibly coordinated effort.  

I’ll stick with healthcare professionals and lifelong scientists.  You can roll with the corner investor and special Ed member.  

As @frenchy has been saying - vaccinating the general public is the quickest, best, and perhaps only way we return to normalcy.  All you’re doing is impeding the process. 

Edited by SnowRider
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You’re so far out to lunch on the COVID/vaccine topic you’re rubbing elbows with Woolie, Sleeper, 1250, Racer, etc.  Your position requires a massive conspiracy that cuts across ideological spectrums along with an incredibly coordinated effort.  

I’ll stick with healthcare professionals and lifelong scientists.  You can roll with the corner investor and special Ed member.  

As @frenchy has been saying - vaccinating the general public is the quietest, best, and perhaps only way we return to normalcy.  All you’re doing is impeding the process. 

Shut the fuck up 

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

China hasn’t had a case of covid in 267 days cause they all wore their mask derrrrrrrrddddddsnxnxndj

Then why was the govenment just last week telling people not to go home for the holiday the only time a yr that most people see there family.  and telling people they as a countery will be doing a workers off week later in the year when it is safer for travel.  This was a story I saw on one of the 6pm news channels any way 

4 hours ago, f7ben said:

China hasn’t had a case of covid in 267 days cause they all wore their mask derrrrrrrrddddddsnxnxndj

Notice is the same five people who actively cheer for the destruction of normal society. 

3 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

I did, same as last 10 yrs.

Stopped doing the bar thing years ago  on new year’s.   Too many amateurs .  We got together with about 15 people.  Lot of fun , partied, rolled some dice, blew off some steam, brought in the new year with some good friends.  

• Like 1