Will you be getting vaccine?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be getting vaccinated?

• Yes as soon as available
    • Plan too but want to wait awhile
    • No
    • Still undecided

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

Best way to move forward - get the vaccine.  You have no clue what the mid to long term ramifications of COVID are.  I listen to medical professionals not burned out construction remodelers.  No offense but common sense says you should stay in your lane.  :thumbsup: 

and you have zero clue what the long term effects of the trump vaccine will be . and again there is endless data to show why you should not be taking phizer word for anything . i love that you people pointed at the lying cheating drug corps when pushing for Obama care and when making excuses for why Obama care is costing so much more than promised. your government has even won multiple suits from your new hero's over at phizer  over there dishonesty and yet here you are doing what you are told cheering for your once scapegoats and toting there water up hill both ways . good for you be the lemming they need you to be right now 

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

and you have zero clue what the long term effects of the trump vaccine will be . and again there is endless data to show why you should not be taking phizer word for anything . i love that you people pointed at the lying cheating drug corps when pushing for Obama care and when making excuses for why Obama care is costing so much more than promised. your government has even won multiple suits from your new hero's over at phizer  over there dishonesty and yet here you are doing what you are told cheering for your once scapegoats and toting there water up hill both ways . good for you be the lemming they need you to be right now 

It’s the Trump Virus.  And Biden Vaccine :bc:

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

It’s the Trump Virus.  And Biden Vaccine :bc:

no it is the china town virus and the trump vaccine . even your boy joe gave trump props on your new god vaccine, you know the trump vaccine made for sheep just like you that cant function knowing if they catch a covid they have a 0.04% chance they might die . lmfao cant make this shit up .

guerteeeeeee 1000% if trump had won  and was saying go get a shot you would be fighting this tooth and nail to the bitter end because that is the sort of spineless lemming you are . just reality     

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

no it is the china town virus and the trump vaccine . even your boy joe gave trump props on your new god vaccine, you know the trump vaccine made for sheep just like you that cant function knowing if they catch a covid they have a 0.04% chance they might die . lmfao cant make this shit up .

guerteeeeeee 1000% if trump had won  and was saying go get a shot you would be fighting this tooth and nail to the bitter end because that is the sort of spineless lemming you are . just reality     

Joe’s the next President :bc:

10 hours ago, Blackstar said:

Absolutely, get it once available. All pros, no cons from what I've read and understand. But at the rate they are vaccinating here, that's months away. 1100 injections in the last week in a population of 600k.

SAw on news last night Massachusetts has recieved 276,000 doses , and has distributed 74,000

12 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Best way to move forward - get the vaccine.  You have no clue what the mid to long term ramifications of COVID are.  I listen to medical professionals not burned out construction remodelers.  No offense but common sense says you should stay in your lane.  :thumbsup: 

You have no clue what the mid to long term ramifications of the vaccine are either. 

Your opinions are always so conflicting because you have no principles or guiding values.  It's why no one takes you seriously around here.  It's not because you have a different opinions, it's because you just parrot talking points from the mother ship.

• Thanks 2

I will be last in line to get the vaccine anyways.  30s, healthy, no pre-existing conditions.  When my time comes up I'll look at the data and see what makes sense.  The virus might have already burned itself out by that point.  Or they will find some side effects and it won't be worth it to me.  Time will tell.

I get the flu shot every year but you don't see me running around plastering it on Fakebook or these forums.  Take it if you want and STFU.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

You have no clue what the mid to long term ramifications of the vaccine are either. 

Your opinions are always so conflicting because you have no principles or guiding values.  It's why no one takes you seriously around here.  It's not because you have a different opinions, it's because you just parrot talking points from the mother ship.

I trust health professionals.  Stay in your lane :thumbsup:  It’s cute watching your forum reach arounds looking for kudo’s from the 🤡 Posse :lol: 

It’s perplexing to watch the minimally educated on the forum pretend to be online doctors and know what’s best.....especially fun to watch when the basis of info is misinformation and propaganda. 

Just now, SnowRider said:

I trust health professionals.  Stay in your lane :thumbsup:  It’s cute watching your forum reach arounds looking for kudo’s from the 🤡 Posse :lol: 

It’s perplexing to watch the minimally educated on the forum pretend to be online doctors and know what’s best.....especially fun to watch when the basis of info is misinformation and propaganda. 

LOL, typical scripted response.  You don't believe in science!!!!1111!  Your just uneducated!!!1!

Just now, teamgreen02 said:

LOL, typical scripted response.  You don't believe in science!!!!1111!  Your just uneducated!!!1!

You’re trying way too hard.  I’m embarrassed for you young fella :thumbsup:

Just now, SnowRider said:

You’re trying way too hard.  I’m embarrassed for you young fella :thumbsup:

What embarrassing is I didn't understand for years who toolkit even was. Then I found the thread and was enlightened. All I have to say is, I'm embarrassed for you.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

Dude, you bragged about packing 20+ kids in a gym 3 days a week huffing and puffing as they work out less than a month ago. As per your state government you are not supposed to gather with groups of people who do not live in your household... SMH

Just now, Rigid1 said:

Dude, you bragged about packing 20+ kids in a gym 3 days a week huffing and puffing as they work out less than a month ago. As per your state government you are not supposed to gather with groups of people who do not live in your household... SMH

100% follow all local health guidelines set forth by the county and school.  SBYL. Your gotcha moment doesn’t hold water :thumbsup:

7 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

100% follow all local health guidelines set forth by the county and school.  SBYL. Your gotcha moment doesn’t hold water :thumbsup:

No you didn't, you're in wisconsin correct??

I was just on their covid website..you are not following guidelines at all by gathering a group of people together who do not live in your household..

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

No you didn't, you're in wisconsin correct??

I was just on their covid website..you are not following guidelines at all by gathering a group of people together who do not live in your household..

Hey dipshit - kids are in school here and the school sets the guidelines with guidance and assistance from the county health department.  Nobody is breaking any rules.  Kids are playing basketball with masks, wrestling with masks, attendance is set by the conferences not WIAA.  You’re pissing up the wrong tree. 

6 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Hey dipshit - kids are in school here and the school sets the guidelines with guidance and assistance from the county health department.  Nobody is breaking any rules.  Kids are playing basketball with masks, wrestling with masks, attendance is set by the conferences not WIAA.  You’re pissing up the wrong tree. 

You're in wisconsin correct??:snack:

29 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Yes. I trust science.

As a kid in the 60’s everyone got immunization below.

Smallpox
Diphtheria
Tetanus
Pertussis
Polio
Measles
Mumps
Rubella

I didn't, only Polio.

16 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

You're in wisconsin correct??:snack:

Yes.  And I know how it works :lol:  You forget the Repugs sued and Evers state guidelines are only guidelines.  Each individual district has their own policies, procedures, and guidelines we follow.  The school controls access to the weight room - not me.  

We have kids in quarantine because an opposing player tested positive.  They cannot step foot on school property for any reason.  It’s the way 2020-21 works - have to roll with it.