Check your account email address ×

Trump lost.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Bontz said:

Aren't you the one who left the site because of how dumb you are?

I leave on occasion when it gets boring and the overwhelming stupidity.  Speaking of stupid - watching you moderate HCSCE :lol: You were a fucking train wreck.  Not enough good mods and too many low self-esteem worthless fucks like you.  SBYL  

7 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I leave on occasion when it gets boring and the overwhelming stupidity.  Speaking of stupid - watching you moderate HCSCE :lol: You were a fucking train wreck.  Not enough good mods and too many low self-esteem worthless fucks like you.  SBYL  

Hah!!  Says the guy who cried to the Moderator team because he was picked on daily in the CE forum, and couldn't get any help due to being a moron.

9 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Good lord, get over yourself, you have 19,000 posts, this place is a significant part of your life. That's how pathetic your life is............friggin dork. :lmao:

23 minutes ago, CFM said:

Lol, you liked it better responding to just 4 other people , and that each talk the same ?

That’s funny considering HCS CE was nothing but MAGA Parrots.

2 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Good lord, get over yourself, you have 19,000 posts, this place is a significant part of your life. That's how pathetic your life is............friggin dork. :lmao:

Most are very short.  So significant I can walk for 20 months and not miss a beat :lol: 

6 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Hah!!  Says the guy who cried to the Moderator team because he was picked on daily in the CE forum, and couldn't get any help due to being a moron.

Didn’t cry to anyone.  You fucks were so pathetic you couldn’t play by your own rules :lmao:  

PM’ing info was pretty low.  Too bad so many low character clowns moderating forums. 

8 minutes ago, frenchy said:

truth. Now it's 96% :lol: 

So many comments on here from the 🤡Posse and their new friends are pure projection and they don’t even have the where-with-all to recognize it.  :lol: 

16 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

That’s funny considering HCS CE was nothing but MAGA Parrots.

Dude...you got bounced around after you shot your mouth off then had a temper tantrum and bailed on every thread.  :lmao:

13 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Didn’t cry to anyone.  You fucks were so pathetic you couldn’t play by your own rules :lmao:  

PM’ing info was pretty low.  Too bad so many low character clowns moderating forums. 

You are a fucking joke.  The back reading of your shit was epic.  You and Barbie cried like bitches to any mod that would listen to you after you both took ass handing after ass handing in every thread you thought your stir up shit.  Fucking classic!!!  :lol:

12 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

So many comments on here from the 🤡Posse and their new friends are pure projection and they don’t even have the where-with-all to recognize it.  :lol: 

Poor Tools.  Hey, show all the new guys your wrestling pics.  :snack:

33 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

BS! You ran away because everyone was laughing at your childish antics when your dream of Russian collusion turned into nothing.

here’s some collusion for ya🖕

Loretta lynch 

Collusion is when an attorney general meets secretly with the spouse of a person under investigation.

Donna Brazille 

Collusion is when media personnel provides questions in advance to benefit one party over another in a debate.

The DNC

Collusion is when the DNC conspires with one candidate in a primary to block the other candidates in that primary.

Adam Shiff

Collusion is when government officials leak information to the media.

Comey

Collusion is when an FBI director hands out immunity to persons involved in a criminal investigation and permits them to destroy evidence and doesn’t place key witnesses and suspect’s under oath , nor records their in an interview or deposition. 

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Dude...you got bounced around after you shot your mouth off then had a temper tantrum and bailed on every thread.  :lmao:

You are a fucking joke.  The back reading of your shit was epic.  You and Barbie cried like bitches to any mod that would listen to you after you both took ass handing after ass handing in every thread you thought your stir up shit.  Fucking classic!!!  :lol:

Tools was a wrestler?

I bet the chin pick never worked on chinless.

1 minute ago, Sleepr2 said:

BS! You ran away because everyone was laughing at your childish antics when your dream of Russian collusion turned into nothing.

here’s some collusion for ya🖕

Loretta lynch 

Collusion is when an attorney general meets secretly with the spouse of a person under investigation.

Donna Brazille 

Collusion is when media personnel provides questions in advance to benefit one party over another in a debate.

The DNC

Collusion is when the DNC conspires with one candidate in a primary to block the other candidates in that primary.

Adam Shiff

Collusion is when government officials leak information to the media.

Comey

Collusion is when an FBI director hands out immunity to persons involved in a criminal investigation and permits them to destroy evidence and doesn’t place key witnesses and suspect’s under oath , nor records their in an interview or deposition. 

f7f85bf4464353678b04f2fc73d06618_w200.gi

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Pfftt...I went over there just to tweak clowns like Phil and I rarely even saw you there..you really are the king of bullshit and spew.😂

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

2 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

You mean the faggot? 

Who are you calling a faggot?  ME?? 

Any time you're in NH , you can stop by and we'll see who's a faggot. 

Just remember, you started the shit with incendiary name-calling.  

5 hours ago, CFM said:

Does your brain reset everytime you log off ?

This site is nothing but gay slurs. Most going to the old 73yr old guy from NH. Forget his screen name.

I'll stop, the minute my enemies stop. 

7 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Pfftt...I went over there just to tweak clowns like Phil and I rarely even saw you there..you really are the king of bullshit and spew.😂

Yuh....you really tweaked them up!  :lol:

You took an ass handing for popping off and trying to parade around as some idiotic SJW.  Same as here.  But, we all got a good laugh.

Oh, you may not have seen me there that much but, I was watching....and laughing.

9 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Tools was a wrestler?

I bet the chin pick never worked on chinless.

Yes!  He was very regarded!!!!  :lol:

The fuckiing ass clown apparently got caught posting google images of a wrestler and tried to pass them off as being his.

I mean....what tha?!?!?    :lmao: