Check your account email address ×

Trump lost.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Your guy is coming into office with an open case of influence peddling under way and you think Trump is corrupt?  You can literally talk yourself into anything as long as it supports your team...

You’re not even living in reality but a a fog warped by right wing propaganda.  You’re in the middle of ‘the dumbing down’ of America.  

42 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You’re not even living in reality but a a fog warped by right wing propaganda.  You’re in the middle of ‘the dumbing down’ of America.  

You just put Joe Biden in the White House don't preach to me about dumbing down. Plus who has ever accused you of being bright. 

2 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

You just put Joe Biden in the White House don't preach to me about dumbing down. Plus who has ever accused you of being bright. 

It doesn’t even fucking matter who is in The White House and yeah I get it that Biden is a career politician, what’s he done...blah, blah...what about McConnell? He has basically unfettered power and he’s made ALOT of money on a Senators Salary and he is balls deep with China as well.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

It doesn’t even fucking matter who is in The White House and yeah I get it that Biden is a career politician, what’s he done...blah, blah...what about McConnell? He has basically unfettered power and he’s made ALOT of money on a Senators Salary and he is balls deep with China as well.

I can say I have never voted for McConnell, but you can't say the same about Biden.  BTW, I do like Ron Johnson, but he made his money way before getting elected, unlike biden, obama, pelosi et all.

8 minutes ago, racer254 said:

I can say I have never voted for McConnell, but you can't say the same about Biden.  BTW, I do like Ron Johnson, but he made his money way before getting elected, unlike biden, obama, pelosi et all.

Of course you like Ron - universally recognized as the dumbest member of the Senate.  Tinfoil hat wearing conspiracy fuck who licks Donny’s balls.....just like you.  

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

I didn’t vote for Biden you tool and just because you don’t live in Kentucky doesn’t mean you can’t be critical of The Turtle.