Check your account email address ×

Trump lost.

58 minutes ago, frenchy said:

do you have coffee and breakfast before you 'seek out confrontation' or do you literally start it from the drive through window seated on your yellow pages phone book? :lol: 

What?  Do you even read, bro?  I’m not “seeking out” anything.  But I’m welcoming those seeking!

.....and did YOU just try and pull off a short joke?  :lol:

I equate this years Biden win with the movie Moneyball.  At the end of the movie the Red Sox owner states that any team not tearing down their model and rebuilding it using the A's model are dinosaurs. 

Similar, the Repubs got beat using an old playbook. They counted on the laziness of the Liberal voter to not show up at the polling location which worked well in the past.  The Dems instead leveraged a plandemic to popularize mail-in voting, built a ground game to usher along votes (little oversight) in just the handful of cities they needed to, to flip the States they needed. 

If the Repubs, right this minute, are not working on a plan to do their own ballot harvesting, or finding legal means to suppress the mail in vote, they are doomed for another failure.

Edited by F3600

1 hour ago, Bontz said:

I wouldn't call it Trump's loss, just like I wouldn't call it a Biden win.  It was a loss for every f'ing American.  If you think someone "wins" with the current state of politics, you're a god damn moron.

It was a sad day for the country when trump slithered into the White House. No? 

12 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

It was a sad day for the country when trump slithered into the White House. No? 

Clearly it was a sad day given the tears flooding the streets of America by the Clinton Cult.  It was a lose/lose election in 2016, just a matter of viewing which candidate caused more sadness to the losing side.  This year it's more of the same.  As long as the existing members of Congress & Senate are there, it doesn't matter who's holding down the White House .. we're all screwed by the greed and corruption in DC.  And I'm not even blaming democratic politicians ... I'm blaming them ALL.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Clearly it was a sad day given the tears flooding the streets of America by the Clinton Cult.  It was a lose/lose election in 2016, just a matter of viewing which candidate caused more sadness to the losing side.  This year it's more of the same.  As long as the existing members of Congress & Senate are there, it doesn't matter who's holding down the White House .. we're all screwed by the greed and corruption in DC.  And I'm not even blaming democratic politicians ... I'm blaming them ALL.

Now I know what you’re all about. Enjoy your red hat. :lol: 

• Haha 2

And clearly we know what you're all about.  So much hatred for the mean orange man, yet oblivious to all the worthless piles that supposedly represent us.  If you don't have as much hatred for the likes of Pelosi, McConnell, Schumer, Graham, Schiff, etc, you are part of the problem.  It's really that simple.

• Like 3

• Platinum Contributing Member
52 minutes ago, F3600 said:

I equate this years Biden win with the movie Moneyball.  At the end of the movie the Red Sox owner states that any team not tearing down their model and rebuilding it using the A's model are dinosaurs. 

Similar, the Repubs got beat using an old playbook. They counted on the laziness of the Liberal voter to not show up at the polling location which worked well in the past.  The Dems instead leveraged a plandemic to popularize mail-in voting, built a ground game to usher along votes (little oversight) in just the handful of cities they needed to, to flip the States they needed. 

If the Repubs, right this minute, are not working on a plan to do their own ballot harvesting, or finding legal means to suppress the mail in vote, they are doomed for another failure.

Saying the quiet part out loud.....’suppress the vote’ is the Repugs only and last resort.....truly un-American 

10 minutes ago, Bontz said:

And clearly we know what you're all about.  So much hatred for the mean orange man, yet oblivious to all the worthless piles that supposedly represent us.  If you don't have as much hatred for the likes of Pelosi, McConnell, Schumer, Graham, Schiff, etc, you are part of the problem.  It's really that simple.

:lol: Great - another racer :lmao: 

89E8A51B-AA41-4EF5-8C5E-EDDCEC6F869C.jpeg

3 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Nothing wrong with the way it was. Peaceful. 

Yeah, no it’s sucked. Our government and media is even more corrupt than we thought. Anyone who is OK with that is an idiot.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Saying the quiet part out loud.....’suppress the vote’ is the Repugs only and last resort.....truly un-American 

I look at that differently than you.  Using legal means to make sure a mail in vote has a high bar of authenticity is no more un-American than going door to door filling out paperwork for people, influencing and coopting their vote.

Just now, F3600 said:

I look at that differently than you.  Using legal means to make sure a mail in vote has a high bar of authenticity is no more un-American than going door to door filling out paperwork for people, influencing and coopting their vote.

Not the way it works.  You know Repugs suppress the vote and readily admit it.  

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Not the way it works.  You know Repugs suppress the vote and readily admit it.  

Not the way what works?  Dem ballot harvesting?  Repugs surpress today by making people show up to polls and you Libs find that difficult, a fairly low bar if there ever was one.

Just now, F3600 said:

Not the way what works?  Dem ballot harvesting?  Repugs surpress today by making people show up to polls and you Libs find that difficult, a fairly low bar if there ever was one.

No issues with mail in.  5 states including 2 red is the only way they vote.  Automatic registration is also gaining traction.  Oregon and NY already passed it.  Why are you afraid of people voting?  It’s a right - not a socioeconomic privilege.  

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Yeah, no it’s sucked. Our government and media is even more corrupt than we thought. Anyone who is OK with that is an idiot.

Talk about corruption. 

Rudy Giuliani's 'star' Michigan witness Mellissa Carone has been slammed with a scathing cease-and-desist letter from Dominion Voting Systems

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

Country is a fucking mess right now. Having to hand out $2k so people won’t starve. Trump is the worst president ever. 

Well, at least they aren't dying from covid while at work!!!  AMIRITE!!!!!!

Dummy.

5 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Talk about corruption. 

Rudy Giuliani's 'star' Michigan witness Mellissa Carone has been slammed with a scathing cease-and-desist letter from Dominion Voting Systems

If you aren't one of the most insufferable cunts on this site, I don't know who is.  Poor, poor, kid ... feelings got hurt by the mean words on Twitter, yet can't see (well, probably can but won't acknowledge) the problem anywhere else in gov't.

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

Worst president ever. The man couldn’t create this much turmoil and mess without trying. Must be one of those conflict people. :lol: 

It was your side that created the turmoil.  Look how upset you all got!  LOL....you should all worry about your own lives more instead of trying to find a reason you cannot cut it in real life.