Check your account email address ×

Pelosi, what a POS

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

She literally needs to get run over by a bus.  One of those big articulating fuckers too.

She isn't the only one, but how the hell can anything get done when you have another 47 year politician in the white house?

3 minutes ago, racer254 said:

She isn't the only one, but how the hell can anything get done when you have another 47 year politician in the white house?

You can't.  They move papers around on their desks while selling our country down the river.  And thats Pelosis generation, boomers, Gen X, Gen Y, and millenials all in that group doing it.

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You can't.  They move papers around on their desks while selling our country down the river.  And thats Pelosis generation, boomers, Gen X, Gen Y, and millenials all in that group doing it.

You bet it is that generation in Washington from the 80's and early 90's that are now in a position of power that they don't /won't give up.

13 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

She literally needs to get run over by a bus.  One of those big articulating fuckers too.

Oh, I don't disagree with that. However the irony of Big Donny getting bitch-slapped by a 78 year old broad, is insane!  Come on Lester,I could see if it was some big, tough guy politician doing it, but it's a MAMA LEONE, saying she's gonna' pull him out by his Auto Dealership HAIR!!!! LMMFAO!! !   

OMG!! Trump must be traumatized by this, if not, he should be!!! 

Donny Flair's Hair!!! OMG!! I can't stop

laughin'!!!!   :lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2:

20 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Lmfao at you Trump Idiots.

Pelosi is not the problem here. Trump didn’t sign the bill and he also didn’t sign the military budget and the money to keep the country open. THEN HE PROCEEDS TO LEAVE THE WITHE HOUSE TILL AFTER THE FIRST OF THE YEAR.

and it’s Pelosi fault.......What a bunch of Trump douchbags.

Talk about douche bag!?!       Pelosi has been playing fucking games all year ,  she could have come in with a real and worthwhile package months ago but wouldnt.  she needs to die a slow and painful death along with the rest of hillarys squad of slime.

Edited by old indy
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

does it really matter,  or does it now matter because Donnies leaving office and spending is now an issue again.  :dunno: 

It matters to me.  I've been on a anti-government spending kick for many years.

Obama wanted to trim spending with a scalpel.  We need a fucking battle ax.

I don't give a fuck whether it's 600 or 2000 that people get, as long as the people getting it are paying for food, heat, and 

necessities. What pisses me off are these fukkers that are getting big bucks, and don't really need it.

I still say ANYTHING to keep the economy going is good.  If consumer confidence drops, if business investments drop, we could see the economy/market drop over night. We do NOT want that at any cost.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
16 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

What did the local farmers do with their deficiency payments and 28B to offset Donny’s Chinese tariff’s?   :dunno:

:lol: 

2 hours ago, XC.Morrison said:

Just heard on the MSM that the house passed a bill to expand the payments to $2000.  Thank you Nancy!

You do realize that she was against $2K until Trump suggested it, she caved under the backlash. You might get your chance to shake your first at those rotten Reps. if it doesn't pass in the Senate.

32 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

You don’t enjoy getting more of your money back from the government?  

4 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

You do realize that she was against $2K until Trump suggested it, she caved under the backlash. You might get your chance to shake your first at those rotten Reps. if it doesn't pass in the Senate.

Sitting on your boys desk since May...

I’m amazed how little common knowledge people on here have.....Mitch never took it up.  He knows his audience...

The legislation would provide nearly $1 trillion for state and local governments, a $200 billion fund for essential worker hazard pay, an additional $75 billion for Covid-19 testing, tracing and isolation efforts, and a new round of direct payments to Americans of up to $6,000 per household, according to the House Appropriations Committee.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/15/politics/house-vote-covid-aid-3-trillion-remote-voting/index.html

2 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

You don’t enjoy getting more of your money back from the government?  

That just means we're overtaxed in the first place, I would prefer to keep it  rather than rely on the thieves to decide what to do with it.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Sitting on your boys desk since May...

I’m amazed how little common knowledge people on here have.....Mitch never took it up.  He knows his audience...

The legislation would provide nearly $1 trillion for state and local governments, a $200 billion fund for essential worker hazard pay, an additional $75 billion for Covid-19 testing, tracing and isolation efforts, and a new round of direct payments to Americans of up to $6,000 per household, according to the House Appropriations Committee.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/15/politics/house-vote-covid-aid-3-trillion-remote-voting/index.html

Not to mention Minuchin isn’t on record pushing for 2k.  Don’t recall Trump driving this all fall either and then jumps in at the last minute with an “oh wait”...  Great leadership there, yup.  

• Like 1

I won't get a cent of this anyway. The formula phases people out of the money quicker (high income earners) than the previous give a way. Not that I need it because my wife and I never skipped a paycheck.

I hear about how much money people on here make so I assume most here won't get anything either.....

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

does it really matter,  or does it now matter because Donnies leaving office and spending is now an issue again.  :dunno: 

It has always been a issue in my book . But in this place only like 2 others max 

1 minute ago, MILFMAN said:

I won't get a cent of this anyway. The formula phases people out of the money quicker (high income earners) than the previous give a way. Not that I need it because my wife and I never skipped a paycheck.

I hear about how much money people on here make so I assume most here won't get anything either.....

Same here.  Read about all the high rollers but then also read about what they all did with the last check....:dunno: