Check your account email address ×

Deaths in America for “20 by far most every counted

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

those people in that group are the most selfish out there.  Bankrupted this country for their benefit fucking over my gen and my children so wiping them off the face of the earth isn't a bad thing :news: 

They still worship Ronald Reagan. :lol: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, revkevsdi said:

Don’t worry, the new variant is dangerous to children. What will your excuse be for not giving a shit about kids dying? 

I forgot. Only the unborn lives matter with Republicans. 

If the new variant is deadly to children then we protect them.....just like I've said about who is vulnerable to the current strains.   It can be done with a bit of personal responsibility without trying to kill the economy.  

16 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

:lol:  a designer virus. 

You agreed not all that long ago that it may have gotten out of the lab accidentally?  :lol:  

If we can vaccinate against it we can create it. 

31 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Selfish prick noted

14 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

A lot of the racists are MC's age or older so that should be a good thing they are getting weeded out right?

13 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

those people in that group are the most selfish out there.  Bankrupted this country for their benefit fucking over my gen and my children so wiping them off the face of the earth isn't a bad thing :news: 

:snack:

Just now, Highmark said:

You agreed not all that long ago that it may have gotten out of the lab accidentally?  :lol:  

If we can vaccinate against it we can create it. 

I never fell for the far fetched idea that it’s a designer virus. I’ll leave that to you guys. :lol: 

1 hour ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I never fell for the far fetched idea that it’s a designer virus. I’ll leave that to you guys. :lol: 

Didn't say that...I said you were not in disagreement that it may have come out of the Wuhan lab accidentally.   

3 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

What a whining pussy. Blaming others for your sad state of affairs says a lot about who you are.

Grow some balls......bootstraps

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

What a whining pussy. Blaming others for your sad state of affairs says a lot about who you are.

Grow some balls......bootstraps

The Angry Ginger is not in a sad state of affairs, he's just simply stating a fact about Boomers, the worst generation ever. Selfish and self centered no doubt. 

7 hours ago, Highmark said:

Didn't say that...I said you were not in disagreement that it may have come out of the Wuhan lab accidentally.   

Huge difference between the accidental escape of a known corona virus being researched and a hand crafted Frankenstein virus. . 

4 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Huge difference between the accidental escape of a known corona virus being researched and a hand crafted Frankenstein virus. . 

I wonder what happened to Corona Number 1, the guy who fucked the bat like Jimmy fucks snakes?  What happened to that guy?

On 12/22/2020 at 8:04 PM, ActionfigureJoe said:

You think they are incapable of genetically modifying a virus?  :lmao:

On 12/22/2020 at 6:05 PM, snoughnut said:

The Angry Ginger is not in a sad state of affairs, he's just simply stating a fact about Boomers, the worst generation ever. Selfish and self centered no doubt. 

smh.  Angry Ginger is a typical self centered only child moron.  Surprised you're repeating that vomit that he spreads regularly.  Further, the ones doing most of the damage to this country are the generation before boomers if you want to get technical.  Blaming a population block based on their age is beyond ridiculous.  I'm still working, and took nothing from you or your generation.

• Like 1

They counted deaths using the same tactics as they counted votes in this election.  BTW, the death count from COVID will slowly go way down once the $$$ that hospitals get for COVID goes down.  My funeral home buddy is starting to see it already. 

Edited by racer254

25 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

smh.  Angry Ginger is a typical self centered only child moron.  Surprised you're repeating that vomit that he spreads regularly.  Further, the ones doing most of the damage to this country are the generation before boomers if you want to get technical.  Blaming a population block based on their age is beyond ridiculous.  I'm still working, and took nothing from you or your generation.

It's just my opinion from some relatives and some acquaintances who happen to be Boomers and they are very selfish and self centered. Just because I happen to agree with somebody you no longer like, don't take it personally. I don't believe for 1 second the "Silent Generation" is doing any damage to this country like you claim, they were raised during the depression and war time. If anything, they were the greatest generation. George is spot on, don't let him get you too wound up on Christmas Eve. :lmao:

Edited by snoughnut

2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

They counted deaths using the same tactics as they counted votes in this election.  BTW, the death count from COVID will slowly go way down once the $$$ that hospitals get for COVID goes down.  My funeral home buddy is starting to see it already. 

Year over year deaths is black and white.  Actuaries can calculate the information and all factors involved to give an accurate detail of how many deaths are attributed to COVID.  Smart people understand.  Dumb fucks like you keep looking down the next rabbit hole.  

4 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Year over year deaths is black and white.  Actuaries can calculate the information and all factors involved to give an accurate detail of how many deaths are attributed to COVID.  Smart people understand.  Dumb fucks like you keep looking down the next rabbit hole.  

Puppets follow along.  Keep dancing puppet.

• Haha 1