Check your account email address ×

Moral dilemma for people that get the vaccine.

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Fine with me friend.  Reflects more on you than anyone else.

Nice to see Theve not only allows you to live your best life in his head, he has afforded you the high rent district!

So much for the covid rapid test.  Total bullshit.

Another one for the conspiracy theorists.  Deepfaggot please update your autobiography again.

From global news.

Mercedes Stephenson on X: "Global News Exclusive COVID test supplier received billions in pandemic contracts after submitting edited results | https://t.co/RD1lLNBpCM https://t.co/7U98mEpkHU" / X (twitter.com)

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Snake said:

The way you and the probationary hall monitor swap spit back and forth every day leaves you no room to make such a statement... :lol:

Still haven't come to terms that HSR is admin I see #1.  Hopefully you can get over it.

2 hours ago, Snake said:

Nice to see Theve not only allows you to live your best life in his head, he has afforded you the high rent district!

Was hoping he’d set up a Thtevecam so I can see what is rattling around up there.  :lol: 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Another one for the conspiracy theorists.  Deepfaggot please update your autobiography again.

From global news.

Mercedes Stephenson on X: "Global News Exclusive COVID test supplier received billions in pandemic contracts after submitting edited results | https://t.co/RD1lLNBpCM https://t.co/7U98mEpkHU" / X (twitter.com)

Summarize. Do you have a brain?  Make a point.  We know it won't match your link. :P

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I did summarize it moron.  Too bad you're too stupid to understand.

Speaking of morons.

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

This is all you said.  That is not a summary.  Your articles are shit and not worth reading.  Make a point for once...or are you too chicken shit as you've been since your idiocy thread went up?

13 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Speaking of morons.

This is all you said.  That is not a summary.  Your articles are shit and not worth reading.  Make a point for once...or are you too chicken shit as you've been since your idiocy thread went up?

It's Global News MSM.  They are speaking out on the fraud of these test kits.

I can't help you anymore, go update your autobio.

2 minutes ago, F3600 said:

I will never get tired of parading these Covid Fascist comments back in front of them, over and over.

Nope , sumbass bootlicking led fucking cunts wanted anyone with a brain to be punished one way or another. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, akvanden said:

Why are you so ashamed of the things you've said and giving deephaven credit for your brilliance? You should be proud. 

Why should he be?  He's been correct on most of them.  And no, I'm not going to list them for you, or answer any of your questions.  :lol: 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Why should he be?  He's been correct on most of them.  And no, I'm not going to list them for you, or answer any of your questions.  :lol: 

Well there you go. If he's right, why not take credit? That's what the list was created, so we can all remember how right he was on those statements. 

And no worries, I wouldn't dare question you. Who needs a search function with a memory like yours! ;)