Check your account email address ×

Titties and beer!

Anler

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

you sawk!  How is it?

It's good. Nothing crazy different than what I'm used to tho. The gauge is really something tho. Still getting used to receiving calls and texts on my sled LOL

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Anler said:

Broke her in hahd today. Passed the c-note a couple times. 

Great day of riding, I had a blast. Even found a place to sit down inside and drink a beer (FU Gretchen) lolz.

• Like 5

15 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

@Anler Axys or Matryx...is the Matryx that much better? 

Whatever you can get the best deal on. They are both great. And the matrys is really an axys chassis with different body panels and gas tank. bad time to be buying tho, everything is commanding top $$$

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Anler said:

Whatever you can get the best deal on. They are both great. And the matrys is really an axys chassis with different body panels and gas tank. bad time to be buying tho, everything is commanding top $$$

I'll still give you tree fiddy for your Axys? :ashamed:

• Platinum Contributing Member

I've seen some had nice rides like from Lewiston to the bridge and back (???) and others who complained Gaylord was all dirt...go figure lol. Either way it's good to see people finally logging some miles this season  :bc: 

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

I've seen some had nice rides like from Lewiston to the bridge and back (???) and others who complained Gaylord was all dirt...go figure lol. Either way it's good to see people finally logging some miles this season  :bc: 

It’s funny, we were giggling about how nice the ride was back from Mesick and my buddy Chris shows up and says the trails suck I’m going home. :lol: I took some back route honey holes and he rode the trail back. Oops.

2 minutes ago, Edmo said:

It’s funny, we were giggling about how nice the ride was back from Mesick and my buddy Chris shows up and says the trails suck I’m going home. :lol: I took some back route honey holes and he rode the trail back. Oops.

That was funny. that dude walked in bitching about the trails and how muddy they were. Im like "wtf is he talking about, we just rode in some gold?" I look at edmo and he says "Im not saying anything to him" LOL. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
16 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Even in the dead of winter I stay the F away from Gaylord best I can. I'm Usually over by LON if I'm in that area but it's been a number of years now. We are talking about maybe heading to a friends near Gaylord this weekend... o.O 

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

I go sledding to get away from the calls and emails.

Really, I only bring my phone for emergencies and to take pictures. The sound of the motor is all i want to hear.

Edited by Stephen Hawking
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1