Check your account email address ×

Trump’s secretary of defense nominee calls for martial law and new election.

13 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

This is what Northern Minnesotans live for....just watching everyone else go.. “WHAT YHE FUCK?!!!!”

LOL!!!

Coldest day I actually enjoyed the ride was this Sunday morning ride 42 miles from the cabin to the house in 2013.  We were dressed right for it and it wasn't bad. -20 for days.  Wife handled it really well, no complaints we had just got her a new $70 balaclava.  Crisp fucking day no wind.

renegade2.jpg

1 minute ago, Fireball 440 said:

Coldest day I actually enjoyed the ride was this Sunday morning ride 42 miles from the cabin to the house in 2013.  We were dressed right for it and it wasn't bad. -20 for days.  Wife handled it really well, no complaints we had just got her a new $70 balaclava.  Crisp fucking day no wind.

renegade2.jpg

I actually like -20 riding.  I like how the snow reacts and how it keeps people from clogging the trails.  I actually have to wear long underwear under my sx gear!

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I actually like -20 riding.  I like how the snow reacts and how it keeps people from clogging the trails.  I actually have to wear long underwear under my sx gear!

I love how hard the trails get when it’s that cold....fuck rising mashed potato. I want precision hardpack

2 hours ago, spin_dry said:

I wanna see some real rebellion. Destruction and sabotage of railways, highways, air traffic. Fuck up commerce beyond belief. Time for some empty grocer shelves. The harder government clamps down, the more rebellion that occurs. Fuck yeah. 

Like the protests/riots/looting you were cheerleading a few months ago? 

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

As long as it’s not in your neighborhood right guys?

Yeah I don't mind if it gets -40 on the Iron Range it's decent riding up there.  Me and Zam have the Lake, and each other, to keep 10-20 degrees warmer on the North Shore. :hay:

1 hour ago, 1jkw said:

I like riding in really cold weather, I always liked because my old 335 one lunger felt like a rocket when it was below zero, so did my 500 free air triple TX.

My “74 GPX was quick as snot when the needle dipped to -15. The GYT fuel injectors were super easy to tune. 

• Like 1