Check your account email address ×

Trump’s secretary of defense nominee calls for martial law and new election.

Just now, Anler said:

Sure they will. It may not be our troops but the technology in weaponry now they dont need troops. You'll be in a box before you hear someone say "Go" 

Wrong.  But, I understand your confusion.  That’s what will make this much simpler.

Just now, Fireball 440 said:

Air force should have just enough balls but the Coast Guard however will just run and hide in Znotty's UnderGround Bunker for Faggots, located in New Hampshire.

The reality of it is, the weakness ushered in, promoted and protected by Obama era politics inside the military will be purged by their own at the onset.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

That’s the spirit!  large cities will be eating their own within two weeks after supply lines are hampered.  How fun!!!!

I am not worried.  I have a snowmobile and a SxS and a couple 4x4 trucks, a place in the forest. I'll stock up on pop-tarts and burger patties and I'm all set.  

1 minute ago, Fireball 440 said:

I am not worried.  I have a snowmobile and a SxS and a couple 4x4 trucks, a place in the forest. I'll stock up on pop-tarts and burger patties and I'm all set.  

Nobody outside of large cities is worried.  If the ones in large cities aren’t worried, they are in for a huge surprise.  Idiots are easy to surprise though.

BTW, all law enforcement agencies should be defunded first.  :lol:

Just now, Zambroski said:

Nobody outside of large cities is worried.  If the ones in large cities aren’t worried, they are in for a huge surprise.  Idiots are easy to surprise though.

BTW, all law enforcement agencies should be defunded first.  :lol:

Absolutely.  I bought the wife this Aerogarden thing for X-mas so we can grow our own tomatoes and shit and be all off grid self dependent.  

26 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Wut?  When it breaks down, the military won’t be on the opposite side of us “faggots”.  Well, maybe the fucking Air Force....which will quickly be overthrown.

Make sure to wear your special armband. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Zambroski said:

All of a sudden (and like usual), I somehow sense you aren’t as excited about this “civil breakdown” like you pretended to be at first.

:lol:

Once again, you are as perceptive as Helen Keller. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
49 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

Except now you’re a lunger....that cold MN air will put you down in a heartbeat..SBYL.

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Except now you’re a lunger....that cold MN air will put you down in a heartbeat..SBYL.

You're right but luckily Skidooski found me the answer for that.

Fraidy cats rejoice! You can now leave the house - Current Events / General Forum - FreedomSledder.com

Just now, Fireball 440 said:

That guy is a lifesaver!!!😂

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Fireball 440 said:

Hey Jimmy there was a winter not to long ago where the Iron Range was -30 for like 4 straight weeks.

Two winters ago. I rode in -36f confirmed a few times and one bar stop had -40f on their mercury

3 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

Hey Jimmy there was a winter not to long ago where the Iron Range was -30 for like 4 straight weeks.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Ummm....so was our area.  It was crazy as fuck!

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Two winters ago. I rode in -36f confirmed a few times and one bar stop had -40f on their mercury

F61A3431-E3FA-4BBD-87AA-DD1D8320D1E1.gif.320006a3011a440c7ad462c3fb27d3d1.gif

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Ummm....so was our area.  It was crazy as fuck!

No we were -20.  Range was -30 to -40.  I drove up there a few times that year and FUCK THAT.

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

To be honest anything lower than -10 and I'm not having fun anymore.