Check your account email address ×

Trump’s secretary of defense nominee calls for martial law and new election.

7 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I wanna see America under martial law. See what we’re made of. Proper allegiance to government.  

Yep.  But not some Nancy martial law.  Let's go full on and harsh  "actions have consequences" version.

What will BLM and the woke hipsters do?  Antifa?  will they all retaliate?  Oh.....yes please!  Let's see this go nutz!  :lol: 

38 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yep.  But not some Nancy martial law.  Let's go full on and harsh  "actions have consequences" version.

What will BLM and the woke hipsters do?  Antifa?  will they all retaliate?  Oh.....yes please!  Let's see this go nutz!  :lol: 

I wanna see some real rebellion. Destruction and sabotage of railways, highways, air traffic. Fuck up commerce beyond belief. Time for some empty grocer shelves. The harder government clamps down, the more rebellion that occurs. Fuck yeah. 

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

I wanna see some real rebellion. Destruction and sabotage of railways, highways, air traffic. Fuck up commerce beyond belief. Time for some empty grocer shelves. The harder government clamps down, the more rebellion that occurs. Fuck yeah. 

U found out u r dying didn't u

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

You really are full of shit.

44 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:snack:

BLM was just your warmup game huh?

2 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

:snack:

BLM was just your warmup game huh?

Americans have a rich history of of being mischief makers when subjected to authoritarian rule. I think we still got it in us. Trump attempting some fuckery like this is just what the country needs to find its roots. Might be scary to some. But hey....

10 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

You really should talk to someone.

• Like 1

Americans have a rich history of of being mischief makers when subjected to authoritarian rule. I think we still got it in us. Trump attempting some fuckery like this is just what the country needs to find its roots. Might be scary to some. But hey....

Fuckery like an honest election?  Tell us more!

54 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

BLM and Antifa will be exempt from and laws 

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You really should talk to someone.

He's talking to us. :crazy:

16 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

3 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

It’s not a matter of if I want it. That’s where it’s heading. Trump is not going to relinquish power. This is gonna be fun. 

First you want it, now it's not what you want.

Nice classic Spin.

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Lol...your people will suffer at levels you clearly don’t understand.

20 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

U found out u r dying didn't u

:lol:

19 minutes ago, racer254 said:

You really are full of shit.

We’ve long since just decided to find it just adorable, didn’t we?

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Lol...your people will suffer at levels you clearly don’t understand.

:lol:

We’ve long since just decided to find it just adorable, didn’t we?

If you faggots were to try to fight the govt youd be in cages by lunch. LOL

Just now, Anler said:

If you faggots were to try to fight the govt youd be in cages by lunch. LOL

Wut?  When it breaks down, the military won’t be on the opposite side of us “faggots”.  Well, maybe the fucking Air Force....which will quickly be overthrown.

Just now, Zambroski said:

Wut?  When it breaks down, the military won’t be on the opposite side of us “faggots”.  Well, maybe the fucking Air Force....which will quickly be overthrown.

Sure they will. It may not be our troops but the technology in weaponry now they dont need troops. You'll be in a box before you hear someone say "Go" 

Just now, Zambroski said:

Air force should have just enough balls but the Coast Guard however will just run and hide in Znotty's UnderGround Bunker for Faggots, located in New Hampshire.

• Haha 1