Check your account email address ×

Judge freezes wiping and deleting of Dominion voting machines in Georgia.

BOHICA

• Gold Member

“Defendants are hereby enjoined and restrained from altering, destroying, or erasing, or allowing the alteration, destruction, or erasure of, any software or data on any Dominion voting machine in Cobb, Gwinnett, and Cherokee Counties,” wrote Batten

Appears spin didn’t read the politico article.

Edited by BOHICA
  • Like 1

Just now, BOHICA said:

“Defendants are hereby enjoined and restrained from altering, destroying, or erasing, or allowing the alteration, destruction, or erasure of, any software or data on any Dominion voting machine in Cobb, Gwinnett, and Cherokee Counties,” wrote Batten

Appears spin didn’t read the politico article.

So what? There was no frantic move to erase votes as you claim. You’re making shit up. 

This is the reason the defendants don't want Trumps team to do a forensic inspection.  It took three court submittals before the judge had no choice.

“Defendants’ counsel also argued that allowing such forensic inspections would pose substantial security and proprietary/trade secret risks to Defendants.”

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Took you long enough...You’re slipping.

Hey, deal with it. I’m on my phone just finishing up at work. You know, work things that prevent me from being online all day.    :lol: 

10 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Hey, deal with it. I’m on my phone just finishing up at work. You know, work things that prevent me from being online all day.    :lol: 

Fukkin country in turmoil, and I'm at all time high in the market. I'm thankful for anything I gain, but HOLY SHIT!!!

Unbelievable.